Im sorry? Okay?

"Paige... is... what?!"  Captain Matt casey said while talking too Chigago hills high, his daughters school.
"Paige is suspended sir, she has had 7 detentions, had a fight and has been given 24 cautions all since Monday." The headmaster, Mr Egerton said. Herrmann was listening in, as was many of the other firefighters as the comotion was in the common room.
"Well... i cant come pick her up?! Im on shift! Cant you just i dont know send her home on the sub or something?" Casey said, this was until Herrmann told him that he could pick her up and bring her back to the firehouse.
"Actually no, i can get someone to pick her up and bring her here. Erm give him 10 minutes."Matt said in a very pissed off tone.

"Hey, its gonna work out Captain." Herrmann said before rushing off to his mini-van. Within 8 minutes he was parking outside the entrance of school. He was trying to think of what he was gonna say too her, he knew all about her past life before matt and gabby adopted her. So he didn't want to be too harsh. Obviously her behaviour wasn't acceptable, but she didn't really have a great bringing up. Maybe she didn't know what's was right and wrong, maybe she was just mentally giving up on herself. He just didnt want to say anything that would ruin her even more.

He quickly left his truck and walked into the office where he saw Paige sitting with her head in her hands, and the head teacher standing by the door which led into the actual school.
"Paige your free to go." He said. She lifted her head up slowly, revealing red eyes, with dark bags underneath. One being badly bruised
"Come on kid." Herrmann said, feeling awful for her. She was obviously gonna get absolutely shredded into when she got back to the firehouse. He put one arm around her shoulder and started walking out.
"Hey listen P, obviously your dad isn't-" he quickly got cut off by Paige saying. "Casey." She wasnt being rude or anything, but her dad died when she was 7. She felt rude if she called anyone else dad.

"Obviously casey isn't gonna be happy with you, and will probably start shouting at you when you get back to the fire house. But i just want you to know that you can always come to me if you need anything. From just a hug to being bailed out of trouble. Just, please talk to me. When your- . When Casey is done talking to you, come find me in the conference room and just talk to me. Please." He said with reassuring eyes, and a pleading tone of voice. She just nodded her head, if she said anything her whole body would just shatter. The rest of the car journey was silent, apart from the noise of Paiges skateboard wheels on the car floor.

"Didnt know you could skate." Christopher said. "Yeah, no i do it alot." She said in a quiet tone. "Ever been to the skatepark about 20 minutes from your house?" He asked trying to get the girl to talk.
"Erm no i dont think so, ive never been to a skatepark actually." She replied. He just nodded. "Well how about this, you behave and do as your told, ill take you with uncle antonio. Bet you didnt know he skates." He said in a cheery tone.
"Uncle antonio skates?! That so cool!" She said. "Do we have a deal?" Chris said. "Ill try." She replied.

It wasn't long before they where back at the firehouse and Paige was shitting herself. God shes gona get screamed at. "Hey listen its alright, remember meet me.. actually meet me in the common room instead yeah?" Paige just nodded. Herrmann walked in with his arm round her shoulder, they walked through the common room and everyone from truck 81 and squad 3 where there. Including cheif boden. Everyone was looking at her with sympathetic eyes, her black eye, which she got in her fight today, was very noticeable in the lighting. She then saw Casey standing by the coffee machine. She was so scared she tensed up. Herrmann just rubbed her back.

"Paige go wait in my office, ill be there in a minute." She just stood there shocked. "Paige, Now!" Suddenly all her nerves went, it was just gonna be like getting told off in school. Herrmann quickly patted her shoulder as she was walking away. "May god bless her soul." Otis said, he was like her brother but obviously today was abit of a tough day to be able to talk to her.