Chapter 2

Skip to 2 years later.

Ashley, Jabez and I are finally graduated from High School. We decided to go to Wingstop and hangout as our last day together. Jabez and Ashley broke up 3 months ago but we still stayed together. Jabez is moving to LA to move in with Blesiv also known as Alex Guzman. He also moved to get more opportunities to become an influencer and to become a professional basketball player. Ashley and I are going to live in San Marcos because me and Ash got accepted to California State University San Marcos. Ashley is studying for cosmetology and I'm studying for photography. My parents and Jordan are gonna live with Corbyn until they find somewhere to live.

A few weeks later.

We finally got to our house and unpacked our suitcases and went out to get dinner. You guys got ready to go to sleep.

A few months later.

We wanted to surprise Corbyn at his show and finally get to meet his bandmates. He's having his show in San Diego so we called our mom and dad and told them our plan. They gave us backstage passes.

A few days later.

Today is the day. Ashley and I are getting ready for the surprise we have plan for Corbyn. Me and Ashley got Starbucks since it was on our way. We got to the location. We called our mom.

Ashley: Mom we're here.
Saskia: meet me in the back. I'll be there in a minute.
Ashley: okay.

Ashley hangs up and I found a parking spot that was close to the door. We see our mom at the door and we both run up to her and hug her.

Saskia: it's been so long.
Y/N: i know it's been months.
Ashley: I missed you so much!
Saskia: we'll catch up later. You girls ready?
Both: ready
*You all walked in*
Saskia: they're about to end the meet and greet right now just go in line and and just wait.
Both: thanks mom.

Our mom pulled Zack to the side and introduced us to each other and told him the plan. We waited for about 30 to 40 minutes for our turn. When we were in the front Corbyn turned around to face the other boy with a beanie on his left. Ashley went around and I went behind him.

Ashley: SURPRISE!
Corbyn: Omg! Ashley, what are you doing here?
Ashley: I came to see you. It's been so long.
Corbyn: i know but Im missing one more. Where's Y/N/N?
Ashley: she had to stay to finish her project.
Corbyn: wish she was here.
Y/N: you're not excited to see me? I should have stayed then.
Corbyn: Y/N!!! You're here. Finally I have my favorite girls with me.

Zach's POV:
I've seen so many girls here but none of them caught me eye yet. The boys are telling me I need to find someone that I can get my mind off of Jorden but I can't seem to let her go. But then I saw a girl that did caught me eye. She looks nervous but also excited but for what. Then I saw she went behind Corbyn. I'm just wondering why. I've seen her before but where? Then she came out and Corbyn hugged her. Corbyn was talking to me but I was more focus on her.

Corbyn: ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!
Zach: omg! Why you yelling?
Corbyn: i was talking to you
Zach: oh, sorry. whats up?
Corbyn: i was introducing you to my sisters.
Zach: oh Im sorry. Hi, I'm Zach.
Y/N: hi, Im Y/N and this is Ashley
Ashley: her twin
Zach: Twins? You don't look the same.
Ashley: i know. I'm the more beautiful one.

I keep looking at Y/N. I wasn't even paying attention to what Ashley was saying to me.

Your POV:
I felt like someone was staring at me. When I was looking around I saw that Zach Herron was staring at me so l looked away hoping he will stop. Corbyn was introducing me to the rest of the boys but I felt like I already meet one of the boys, his name was Daniel Seavey but where have I seen him. I saw Ashley walking up to me and Corbyn. We ended up having a group hug and took pictures together.

Corbyn: after the show you girls want to go with us to get dinner and catch up.
Ashley: I'm down, if Y/N is going?
Y/N: you had me at dinner

We all laugh at my last statement but I still felt like someone was staring at me and I see Zach looking at me.

After the show.

The Besson siblings and the boys went to dinner. We went to a Chinese buffet. Zach sat next to me and Ashley sat on the other side and Corbyn in front of me and Ash.

Corbyn: so Ash and Y/N/N, any new man in y'all life?
Y/N: Ash meet someone new about 2 weeks ago.
Ashley: we're just friends but at least I'm putting myself out there not like someone here.
Y/N: i just haven't found the right person yet

I saw Zach's face expression change like he was happy that I haven't found the one yet.

Jonah: so Y/N and Ashley, tell us about yourself.
Ashley: well we're twins. Y/N is older by 8 minutes. We're going to a University right now
Daniel: which University?
Y/N: California Sate University San Marcos
Jack: congrats. What are you girls studying for?
Ashley: I'm studying for cosmetology
Y/N: and I'm studying for photography
Corbyn: that's good you girls were always talking about that growing up.
Y/N: it feels good to be chasing our dreams
Ashley: and soon I'Il start a small business
Zach: wait isn't Zack not gonna go with us to the European Tour? We gonna need a photographer soon.
Jonah: you're right!
Corbyn: Y/N, would you like to be our photographer for our tour?
Y/N: when do you guys leave?
Zach: June 21
Y/N: I'Il have to think about it.

We continued talking for a long time and went back to our house and got to know more about the boys. The only boy I haven't talked to was Daniel so I went to go talk to him.

Y/N: hey Daniel
Daniel: hey Y/N
Y/N: what you doing out here?
Daniel: just wanted some alone time
Y/N: then I'll just leave
Daniel: no it's fine

We started to talk for a while but you're still
wondering where I've seen him.

Y/N: i feel like I've seen you before but I don't
remember.
Daniel: you've probably saw me on TV when I was little.
Y/N: what show were you in?
Daniel: American Idol
Y/N: OMG! Thats were I've seen you. Me and Ash would always watch it. You were great now look at you.
Daniel: thanks.
Y/N: well imma go find Ash
Daniel: bye

I was on my way to find Ash when Zach pulled me in my room.

Zach: Im sorry i did that. I just need to talk to you.
Y/N: you could've told me
Zach: sorry i didn't think you would want to talk to me.
Y/N: It's fine. What do you want to talk about?
Zach: i want to get to know you better. I want us to be friends.
Y/N: any friend of Corbyn is a friend of mine too.
Zach: thanks.

Zach and I talked for an hour until Corbyn and
Ashley came in.

Corbyn: hey Y/N. Ohh we didn't know Zach was in here
Ashley: we'll come back later
Zach: no stay. I was about to leave anyways. Talk to you later.
Y/N: bye
Ashley: you guys would look cute together.
Corbyn: true but he's not going near you.
Y/N: don't worry i just want to focus on my career right now but anyways why are you guys here?
Corbyn: I wanted to ask you both if me and the boys can stay here before we head back to LA
Y/N: it's fine with me. What about you Ash?
Ashley: Im okay with it as long as I have my brother with me again.
Corbyn: thanks guys