"I'm sorry, but do you have your work with you by any chance?" He asks, picking up the drink that he sat on the glass table and taking a sip.

"Um, well, I don't have my camera on me, but I have my portfolio saved on my phone." I pull my phone out of my back pocket and I open my Instagram account. I hesitate to turn my phone around because I have always been told that my style of editing and recording is "selective." What I'm guessing they mean is that not many people want a movie of their daughter's prom when it looks like it would be in a music video about drugs and sex. But to each their own.

I reach over Izalea's lap and hand my phone to Skylar. He presses play on one of the videos and turns it sideways so the rest of the group can see it as well. Even though the music playing in the room is so loud, the video can be appreciated solely by the cinematics.

Archer sets down the drink that he has been handling for the entirety of this conversation. Skylar's eyebrows raise as the video continues and when it stops, he blows out a puff of air. Izalea, on the other hand, looks toward me with wide eyes. "Talent is an understatement."

Archer pulls Skylar closer to his body and mouths something intelligible into his ear. The brunette nods. "Let me go grab someone." He announces and walks off.

I look towards Izalea in confusion that she picks up on. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Just... be aware of the person you're about to meet. He can be a little intense at times. She warns me.

Even though I know she was trying to calm me down, it didn't exactly work. When you are told that someone you're about to meet can be an absolute dick at times and might be judging your one and only passion, it can be a little intimidating. Could it be a manager, or could it be the one person I wanted to avoid tonight?

"Lia, this is Jameson. I wanted to show him your work." Skylar says. Jameson nods at me and sits down opposite the couch, on the glass table. I open my phone again and hand it over. He begins to watch the video which gives me a chance to get a better look at him. He's noticeably taller than the others, most likely sitting at 6'5, and just like the boys, he hasn't changed. The outfit is just as pleasing as it was on stage, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. He knows his worth and he's too self-assured not to express it. Tattoo sleeves cover both of his arms and his neck, which I assume continues down his chest. But even though his aura is attractive, apparently his personality isn't the same.

"You said you were looking for a job, hm?" Jameson asks me, handing me my phone.

"I did," I reply, unsure of how bitter my tone is.

"Well, let me cut this short, I am sure you've heard of my recent... incidents, right?" He questions with his head slightly tilted. Now that I can see his face clearly, scars on his eyebrow and his right cheek make themselves apparent.

"Right..."

"Because of my new "reputation," our manager needs us to film a documentary of the rest of the tour." He admits.

"I'm sorry, what does this have to do with me exactly?" I shake my head, unsure of what he is asking.

"What he is trying to say is that our videographer quit on us today because he doesn't want to work for a band that has a bad name... It "doesn't look good on resumes."' Izalea finishes. The rest of the band nods, confirming her statement.

"So, what I'm gathering is that you guys want me to be your videographer on tour?" I look between the members, and they all silently agree. "Here's the problem- "

"You'll be paid every week and your expenses will be paid for along with any equipment you need." Jameson clarifies. "Look, your work is impressive, and we need impressive."

I sit back, shocked, in silence. I've known Izalea for a little over twenty-four hours now and the rest of the band for less than an hour and now they want me to go on tour with them? I know it's not a scam because of the whole "one of the biggest soft rock bands in the world" thing, but it's so abrupt. I just got to New York in search of a new career and who knows if this will be a stable job? If I get fired because of one of Jameson's mood swings, I'll be back at the tattoo shop. But if I don't take the job, I might end up in the same spot.

I place my face in my palms and look up. "Do I have time to think about it?" I ask, looking at Jameson. Archer mutters a swear under his breath, stands up, and walks away.

"We are leaving for Florida after the show tomorrow. If you want the job, just meet us at the bus around midnight." Skylar responds.

"Alright. Thank you for the opportunity regardless." I stand up and grab my bag from beside me. "I'll think on it."

The group sits with identical expressions. As I walk towards the door, I realize that both mine and their future are in my hands. I don't know whether to be scared shitless or concerned, but either way, I know I won't have to worry about those job interviews tomorrow.