ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

*°•.˜"*°• El's POV •°*"˜.•°*

It's been almost two years since I started dating Mike! It's been a dream come true.

He called me today to meet him at his house, just the two of us.I was so exited to finally have some alone time with him again.

~•~•~•~•

I'm now walking with Mike to the basement.As soon as he turned around, I kissed him! I thought we were gonna make out but he than pushed me out of the kiss.

"I need to talk to you El....." he said with a discomfort tone.

I was now nervous. Wondering if I did anything wrong.He than takes my hand to sit down with him on the couch.

"Did I do anything wrong Mike?" "No you didn't!...." He stayed silent, I was now getting more confused by his actions.

"El.....I've lost feelings for you."

I was shocked, I wanted to cry right then and there but there had to be an explanation on why. "Why Mike?" I said with sadness, trying my best to hide my tears.

"Because I've fallen in love with someone else."

        *°•.˜"*°• Mike's POV •°*"˜.•°*

As soon as I told her I had fallen in love with someone else, she stood up and walked right in front of me, I knew she was going to slap me so I was ready for it.

"You could've told me you finally fell in love with Will."

I looked up in confusion on how she knew I fell in love with a guy and how she knew it was Will.

"What?" Is all that come out of me.

"Yes I love you Mike, but Will never really tried to hide his feelings for you.When I noticed you could say I got a little upset.But he's my brother and I told myself if Mike ever did fall in love with Will like he fall in love with Mike, I would be ok with it.I just wanted to go through our relationship first."

I was completely shocked with my eyes wide open, just like my mouth, she knew before I knew? "Wait so you were just waiting for us to break up?!?" She nodded instead of saying a word.

I felt so dumb at this point, I wonder if I was oblivious and everyone knew that Will liked me and I was the only one that didn't see it.

She than grabbed my cheeks and went in for a kiss. "Our last kiss together." Is all she said. We than both smiled at each other, I was so glad that my ex girlfriend understood about the break up before I did.

~•~•~•~•

After we broke up and she knows that I'm in love with Will, the rest of the entire day was about treating Will right and making sure I do the right things, she's such an overprotective sister for Will, I wish Nancy was like that to me.

"Well it's almost night time, I'll go ahead and take my leave, but remember-" "to make sure Will has all the attention he needs and want, and all the other stuff you told me, I got it!"
She than smiles at me.

"Thanks for being my boyfriend, but thank you more for being Will's boyfriend." She than left.

When she said that I was left in silence, she really loved Will so much to be okay with us no longer being in a relationship. She really is a great person, we're all lucky to have her here.

~•~•~•~•

I'm just in bed, in my pajamas.Now I can sleep peacefully due to no more things coming at me anymore.I sleep peacefully, dreaming about me and Will.Who knew I could fall this hard in love with Will, he's been my friend for more than ten years, and now we're gonna become a couple soon.I was so damn happy I felt like crying.Now I feel like the real me, just me.

Good night.

*°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 4 •°*"˜.•°*

Hello 👋🏽, can I just thank you guys for almost 300 views 😭😭😭😭😭

I've never felt this damn happy 😭😭 thank you all so much. 🤩

I had to take a break for a day since I lost motivation to write, but here I am having more ideas than ever!

652 words in this chapter! Doing pretty good 😊

Vote
Like
Follow me if you want to 💕