Ashes.

As much as Junkyu wanted to be on Haruto's side from dusk until dawn, the restlessness that was caused by Hanami's disappearance had been his first concern from the beginning. Junkyu could not stop overthinking, even though the family had told him to stay peaceful. However, logically, Hanami was Junkyu's first responsibility from the get-go, for he was hired by the family, beside of being the initially-planned soul extension for Haruto.

Everything in his head had become mess, there was not a single thing that Junkyu could digest, neither the issue of Hanami's disappearance nor his death which the Watanabe family had been waiting for, at least by the husband and wife. The Watanabe family had reported the case of Hanami's disappearance and for some reason, Junkyu wouldn't be too surprised if Hanami was found in the worst possible condition, whatever it was, despite of police's best effort that was being given into her search.

Still, Junkyu did not want to give up and abandon his hopes of finding Hanami in the best possible condition.

Day after day had passed, the relationship between Haruto and Junkyu was getting more and more awkward between each other, especially after the fight they had. However, both of them are still trying hard to provide the love they need. The whole house was being sorrowful following Hanami's disappearance, after all Hanami was the girl they loved. Haruto's parents had not found out yet that Junkyu already knew the dark and terrible secret that had been hidden within the family and Junkyu planned to keep the noise in his mind while Hanami was still a priority.

When the sun was setting, Junkyu left the house and took a walk on the beach near their house. The warm breeze and the sound of the sea foam brushing against the sand sounded so sad when Hanami wasn't there. Maybe Junkyu would feel better if Haruto was by his side to just accompany or pour out his heart, but Haruto himself was on the verge of death because Junkyu was still alive that day.

Who would have thought, the sand castle that Hanami and Junkyu built a few weeks ago would still be standing there? Although the shape was barely a castle anymore and some parts had been destroyed by the wind, but the sand mound remained existing and the tallest tower were still standing tall, as if it was calling for Junkyu to fix it. The young man walked with weak steps towards the sand castle while remembering Hanami's face in his head.

"Come back home! Don't you want to build another sandcastle with me?" Junkyu's voice trembled as he touched the remains of the sandcastle mound.

Taking a deep breath, Junkyu sat next to the sand castle and reconstructed the castle as best he could, as closely as possible to the castle they had first built together. All Junkyu wanted was Hanami to return home and be able to see her sand castle still standing strong when welcoming the lost princess back home.

While digging for sand to add to the top of the castle, Junkyu found a rolled up piece of paper. At first, Junkyu didn't care and thought the paper was just garbage thrown away by people who were irresponsible for the cleanliness of the beach, but to satisfy his trivial curiosity, Junkyu opened the roll of paper to see its contents.

And that's where Junkyu's life almost left his body.

I want to go away from homeI want to leave that placeI hate mom and dadI hate Haruto tooThey are all bad peopleI'm scared of them
Mom and dad always leave me at homeHaruto doesn't care about me either
The house is scary
I only play with the dolls and dead people
I want to have a life like a princessI want to live in a castleI want to be a beloved girlMy family always kills people
They always make other people suffer

They will kill Junkyu too
I don't want Junkyu to leave
I want to go to a better place
I don't want to have a murderer family
I'm scared