꧁35꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today I, Sukuna, and every other important god had a meeting.

It was one of those checkups that they do every hundred years or whatever Emerson said.

Also, Sukuna's been doing everything for me, not even letting me walk to the bathroom if he's there.

"Sukuna I'm pregnant, not sick" I complained, the god rolling his eyes as he sat me down on the kitchen counter.

"Not much difference between the two" he shrugged, laughing when I slapped his arm.

"Whatever, anyways can we get food before the meeting?" I asked, watching my husband hand me some water to drink before we got started on getting ready.

"Sure" "really?" I asked, not expecting to get my answer so quickly.

"Obviously, plus you like to beat on me now" "no I don't" I rolled my eyes, hopping down into the floor so the two of us could walk to the bathroom and get ready.

And once I and Sukuna got into the shower, I noticed my stomach looked different, or at least I thought so despite just finding out I was pregnant about two weeks ago.

But as I and Sukuna showered, the man again wouldn't let me do anything, simply opting to just clean me himself, but the only good thing out of this was that at night it was a routine to soak in the warm steaming pool to relax.

Eventually, we had gotten out of the shower, dried ourselves off, and got dressed, Sukuna doing my hair for me.
Hair and fit check

Sukuna's fit

Once ready the two of us headed out, being sure Tina had food and water before we left

"How long is this meeting going to be again?" I asked, taking a bite of a breakfast sandwich.

"I don't know honestly, it just depends on what's been going on over the past hundred years" Sukuna answers, making me sigh.

"You know I can't sit still passed three hours," I say "yeah I know, but these past years have been boring so things should be fine" Sukuna shrugged, a hand still on the steering wheel, the other holding onto my thigh.

Eventually, we made it to the meeting place, Sukuna helping me out of the car and also holding my hand as we walked into the very far-off building that was specifically made for meetings like this.

Anyways, we had walked into the building, Sukuna already knowing where to go so I had just followed.

Once in the meeting room, every god in existence was here, and I was shocked by how large the room was compared to the outside.

I and Sukuna had greeted everyone as we sat down, Adeera already having seats saved for us, the goddess the only one who knew about my pregnancy.

"*whisper* they're gonna be so healthy" she whispers to me, a hand on my stomach as she smiled, a smile also pulling at my lips before we changed the topic.

"Alright it seemed everyone is here, let's kick things off" Emerson spoke, Mercury and Cosmo waving at me silently as I did the same.

I guess Sukuna was right, this meeting had started with the lower gods, giving simple reports on humans and how everything was going well basically.

"Hm, Y/n you seem to flow even brighter than before, anything happens?" Zira asked me, her nails tapping the table.

"Mm maybe" I answer, looking over at Sukuna, not sure if it was the best time to announce anything, especially at a boring meeting.

"Oh do tell" "um I'd rather not, especially since we should be talking business right now" with that I thought the topic would be done, but Esmeray didn't leave the topic alone.

"I mean there's not much to talk about, these years have been so slow, the humans haven't even had a war yet, so please, tell us the news" she grinned at me, looking like a snake ready to bite.

"How about we stop trying to harass Y/n, shall we?" Arinya spoke up, her tone shutting Esmeray down in an instant.

"Why is it whenever Y/n is the topic, you all seem to be so tense, especially now, I mean Sukuna hasn't even taken his hands off of her..stomach Hm" and just like that Zira had an evil and knowing smile.

"Y/n my dear, are you pregnant?" Now the entire room was silent, all eyes now on us.

"Zira stop it" "Sukuna when did I ask you to speak? Now again, Y/n are you pregnant?"

I don't know if it were my hormone, the situation, or what, but out of nowhere tears flooded my eyes and I had to wipe them away a few times before looking back at Zira and all the eyes facing me.

"Yes I'm pregnant, we found out two weeks ago" I answer not ashamed of my pregnancy but now worried about the reactions.

"Well, there it is, our beautiful queen of the dead and underworld is pregnant" Zira grinned, just as Esmeray stood up.

"I can't believe you trapped a god, you are a fucking whore" she yelled, pure rage in the girl's eyes.

"Trapped? She's MY wife, we were going to have a child at some point" Sukuna spoke up, standing up as well.

"Sukuna you watch your tone when speaking to my daughter, we shouldn't have even allowed this mortal to live amongst us" and now Emerson and Adeera had stood up to argue.

It was like the entire room was arguing at this point, people already taking sides.

But while I was too focused on trying to just get Sukuna so we could just leave, Esmeray walked up to me.

"No matter what you're a fucking whore and hopefully you never give birth to that terrible child" she gritted out, a harsh slap hitting my cheek as I stood there for a moment, this moment taking me back to the night, the night I killed the nymph.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
At first, only a few gods had seen what had happened, making a chain reaction occur as they all looked over at Esmeray and Y/n, all of them taking note of how thick the air was getting.

"Did you just wish a miscarriage on me?" Y/n spoke, her voice sounding deep and menacing, both of her eyes going to full black as she looked down at Esmeray.

And in a second Y/n had punched the goddess with all she had, making her fall to the ground, allowing her to crouch down in front of her, and her hand now wrapped around Esmeray's throat.

"Do you know how tired I am of you, your mother, and every other damned soul who thinks they can talk to me in any kind of way? If you wish something like that on me again I will turn you and your mother into nothing but atoms, do not take my grace as weakness"

And a chill was sent down everyone's backs, and even Zira was too scared to move and defend her daughter.

But now Y/n was fighting the urge to go through with her words, letting go of Esmeray and standing up.

"And for everyone in here who has a problem with me, you should pray now because the moment I give birth I'll show you something worse than your nightmares"

With those words of encouragement, Y/n went back to normal, kindly thanking every goddess and god who stuck up for her before she left with Sukuna, the god was scared and worried but also a bit turned on and intrigued by his wife.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1284