Chapter 12 "NO PLEASE.."

Y/N'S POV
I was sitting on the couch watching TV until I heard the phone ring. I got off the couch and walked to the phone, I picked up the phone and I said "Hello this is Y/N speaki-" "GET TO IRVING STREET AS FAST AS YOU CAN" I heard my mom yell, i got worried like why Irving street??

I ran out the house without tying my shoes, so I stopped and tied them and once I got there my mom was crying. I ran up to her while she was talking to some police men and I saw the fear in her eyes, it had to be about my brother. But then I spotted Gwen sitting down next to her dad crying. And then I saw that black van. It couldn't be?? They found them??

"Mom what happened is this about Bruce???" She looked at me and nodded "Oh Y/N.." my mom couldn't take it she was sobbing so the police officer spoke up "You are the sister of Bruce Yamada right?" I looked at him "Yes I am, Y/N Yamada. why?" The officer looked at me like it was going to hurt him to say "Y/N your brother didn't make it.. Neither of the kidnapped boys did."

And then I woke up. Holy shit that felt so real. Robin was right next to me, asleep. It was around 3 Am as I look at the clock and then Robin woke up. "Hey Hermosa what are you doing" he said in a sleepy voice "Sorry just woke up from a dream" I told him "well it's okay, just go back to sleep while we cuddle okay?" He tells me acting like he isn't half asleep, I get back on my back and kiss Robin's forehead and after he was sound asleep. He was in between my arms while right next to my chest, his hair smelled so good. Like always :)

A/N
THIS IS A RLLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IN. THE MEAN TIME TAKE THIS LOL, HOPEFULLY I SCARED YOU GUYS🤭