NRC Dorm Selection

Hello again! Author Here, please call me Kas, and I'd like to address to those Malleus and Leona lovers. I'm sad to say I won't be adding those two as part of the Love interest harem, but they will be big brother figures, so platonic love. And we also have 2 yandere spots left. We have Aether, Riddle, and Azul. And I realized I didn't add in Sumeru's dorm! Mainly because the canon characters haven't arrived, yet. I will add them soon! So please bare with me!

The day after the announcing of the chosen  exchange students, 7 ebony and 7 ivory carriages showed up to take those students to their other colleges. Kokomi hugged her younger sibling and bid good luck before a farewell. Kokomi, Itto, and Aether were sad to see them go after only hanging out with each other after a month or so from being apart. Aether was gonna miss their smell, their touch, their noises, their eyes so much...

" I promise to call you guys once I adjusted at my exchanged school!" Y/n says and gave them one last hug before entering the ebony black carriage with the... very intimidating horses. They have never seen horses like ever. 

" Good Luck at Night Raven College, Y/n!" Itto yelled, " You better call though!" 

Y/n stifled a laugh before slightly dizzy in the carriage as it started to follow the leading carriage, heading towards the Academy of 'Villains'. They hope it won't be as bad as they heard, considering the emphasized word 'Villains'. They believed that villains aren't always that bad, they know and believe it. 

Slowly, Y/n let their eyes shut close as they listened to the 'clip-clops' of the horse's feet and the silent wind as they mad their way towards the college. Y/n had to wonder, why do they have the words 'hero' and 'villain'? They had never understood them ever since they were a tiny child when listening to the fairy tales their mother would read to them. Heroes can do bad stuff and Villains can also do good stuff. Villains used to be good people, but pushed to the wrong path from pressure that's put on themselves, the same goes to Heroes. 

Those word shouldn't exist, they thought, because those words 'Hero' and 'Villain' are just irrelevant titles put on a person, without being known first and just judged by first impression. But sadly, they must exist, as it was just the way life is on a person and another and another. 

and another... 

and another... 

and... another... 

another... 

...

....

..... 

......

.......

" Urgh..." Y/n mumbled a bit as they opened their eyes, " Whu... Huh...?" 

They had awoken within a coffin. Not the best place to wake up in, and very much... unsettling because the first thing you'd think off would be "Did I die?". And there was no comfortable pillow sort within. The cushion within the coffin was quite... hard type of cushion, like you can jump on the cushion. 

And then the door of the coffin opened, startling Y/n, as they were met with other coffins, which would be their other Tevyat companions, and they slowly stepped out onto the ground floor. A mirror stands above a green water fountain in the center of the chamber, cloaked students are surrounding the 7 exchange students. That made Y/n feel a tad bit nervous, having people watch you as if expecting something great from you is never a good feeling, but they know they don't mean it. Mainly because it was just a dorm selection, right? 

" Hello exchange students!" Exclaimed a obnoxiously loud man with a mask of a crow. He must've been the headmaster, but why the extremely rich like outfit?, " I am your Headmage, Dire Crowley, welcome to your terms at Night Raven College! I am excited to see what dorms you shall be residing in, your future dorm leaders too. Now! Let us begin, Oh Dark Mirror, awaken to choose the dorms of our new students!" 

A face within the dark mirror appears, " Step forward, child." 

Albedo was the first to step up as he felt its eyes on him. 

" State thy name, child." It says. 

" Albedo." 

... 

" Thy soul belongs within... Diasomnia." 

Albedo heads over to where the Diasomnia dorm stood and greeted them in a polite manner. Then Keqing was up next. 

" Thy soul of thy child is...Heartslabyul." 

Keqing takes one look at her dorm leader, and thought, ' Better keep my act together. Don't want to disappoint my dorm leader because of this.' And Maya stepped up to the mirror with a calm cold gaze. 

" Thy soul is... ramshackle." 

People murmured as Maya made her way towards two students, presumingly 'Ramshackle'. She told the prefect something as they looked at her shock. Then up next was Hu Tao. 

" Thy child's soul is... Scarabia!" 

Hu tao gave a huge grin as her dorm leader grinned back, the vice looked wary of her. The mirror brought its gaze upon Y/n as the sagonomiya child stepped forward in front of the mirror. 

" State thy name." 

" Sagonomiya Y/n." 

" Thy soul of this child is... Octavinelle!" The mirror says. 

" YAYYYYY!!! Pink Strawberry Fish is in our dorm, Jade!" Y/n recognized that voice and before they could turn around and look at the person, the person launched themselves onto them and gave Y/n a big squeeze, " I missed you soooooo much Pink Strawberry Fish! It was boring in sea without you!" 

They couldn't breathe because of the tight squeeze and you felt reallly light headed. Y/n tried tapping 'Floyd's' back to let them breath, but he only squeezed harder. 

" Floyd! You are interrupting the ceremony! Release them at once, didn't Jade and I tell you to stay at the Lounge?!" A light purpled haired man approached them, yanking him off of Y/n, who took in deep breathes. 

" Awwwwwwh, you're no fun Azul! And I wanted to squeeze my favorite friend again!" Floyd whined at 'Azul'. 

Azul sent an apologetic look towards Y/n and the headmaster about Floyd and his behavior. He'll have Jade scold him later about it and punish him with five weeks of washing the dishes until the next income payment. 

Y/n was still very light headed and just... slammed their head to the ground without a care because man. They felt the need to rest to calm their system and they just did that as other panicked. That sure was quite the great greeting inside the college of so called 'Villains'. 

Kas here again!  Just wanted to tell y'all this originally was going to be a three way cross over between MDZS, Genshin, and TWST with the reader being Gungun, the son of  Fengjiu and Donghua from Eternal Love Of Dream. But it became just this (And was going to be mainly BL-) But nonetheless, hope you enjoy the chapter!  

 But it became just this (And was going to be mainly BL-) But nonetheless, hope you enjoy the chapter!  

Special Image for you all, credits to artist!