Alix: He likes to draw people in skinny suits. (Nathaniel throws a piece of paper at Alix and she laughs)

Nathaniel: Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun. (Marc notices Nathaniel's drawing and walks over to him)

Marc: I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. There all so--

Nathaniel: Thanks... That's nice.

"Did anyone else noticed Marc blushing." Andi squealed. A lot of the girls nodded in agreement.

"So cute!"

"Love in the making."

Marc tries to his blushing face behind his note book. Alix and Nathanael couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

"Settle down everyone," Chloe stated getting people's attention. "We making the poor guy a little uncomfortable. Let's wait 'till after the show."

Everyone nodded though the teens were surprised at the former mean blonde. 

Marc: Uh?... (Marc steps back from Nathaniel embarrassed from what he said) Sorry... But it's true, I-I've never seen drawings so-

(Chloé enters the Art classroom with Sabrina, interrupting Marc)

Chloé: So messed up. All he ever draws anymore is Ladybug, ever since she de-akumatized him. As if Ladybug could care less about a guy like him. (Chloé laughs making Nathaniel go red getting angry packing his drawings away)

Art Teacher: (stops Nathaniel) I've already told you, Chloé, if you have an art project you want to work on, you're quite welcome here. Otherwise-

Chloé: Of course I've got a project. (Does a spin into the art room) A unique masterpiece that will revolutionise the art world. Nothing you commoners would have come up with. (Puts arm on top of head her head, as Sabrina is preparing to show them something, Alix interrupts)

Alix: Let me guess... (Alix mimics Chloé's pose) Another collage of selfies? (Everyone laughs)

Chloé: What?! No, that's ridiculous! (Sabrina hides Chloé's selfie project) Utterly... Ridiculous! You don't deserve my art anyway. (Chloé pushes Sabrina and they walk out of the Art classroom)

Art Teacher: Well Alix if Chloé really did have an art project, it's too bad we didn't give her a chance to tell us about it, is it?

Alix: (Sighs and puts mask back on) Whatever. (Alix continues her street art)

Art Teacher: By the way Marc, you've shown up at the perfect time. Marinette told us that you're always writing and Nathaniel is looking for a script writer. (Nathaniel smiles at Marc)

Marc: Uh? Me? A script writer? Oh, no. I don't write that kind of stuff, I mean I don't write anything interesting honestly. Sorry. Gotta go. Thanks for everything! (Marc runs out of the art classroom)

"Dude you are way too shy," Nino tells Marc.

"Honestly, Marinette was my only friend at the time," marc explains.

Marinette: No Marc!

(Marinette runs after him out of the art classroom, as Marc runs, he bumps into a pole dropping his book)

Marinette: Hey wait!

(Marc runs and Marinette looks down to see Marc has dropped his book she picks it up)