{Chaennie} - when you want their attention (requested)

You cleared your throat in an attempt to try and get the attention of your girlfriends as you entered your shared room.

They were sitting on the bed, pads of paper on their laps as they talked a bit and tried to write a few lyrics.

With the news from YG that they'd begin to focus on starting a new comeback soon, all of the girls wanted to be as involved as possible.

Rosé and Jennie wanted to join in on doing a little songwriting and since they have a few more days off before everything starts, they've spent all day doing some writing.

To give them some privacy and quiet time, you've hung out in the living room.

You ate and watch some shows that you love, passing the time that way.

But after a couple of long hours, you're missing your girls and you want at least a little attention from them.

So, now, you're standing in the doorway, watching them as you thought of ways to try and get their attention.

You let out a dramatic sigh, which caused Jennie to look up, only to look back down and continue to talk to Rosie.

"Hey," you pouted before you went and sat down on the bed with them.

You scooted up behind Rosé, laying your cheek on her back while you stared at Jennie.

You gently took ahold of Jennie's hand, hoping she'd squeeze yours or that either of them would notice you.

But they continued to stay busy.

"Someone please pay attention to me!" You groaned.

Jennie and Rosie smiled brightly at each other as they turned their heads to look at you.

"Hey, beautiful," Rosie said.

"You want our attention?" Jennie asked with a grin.

"Yes." You pouted as they both pulled at your hands, pulling you to sit between them before they hugged you tightly. "You've been up here for hours and I've been by myself. I've missed you both."

"We've missed you too, sweet girl," Jennie said as she kissed your shoulder.

"It's adorable how badly you wanted our attention," Rosie said as she playfully pinched your cheeks. "You're so cute!"

They both began to tease you by kissing your face and tickling your sides.

"That enough attention for you, baby?" Jennie asked with a grin as she kissed your forehead.

You looked between her and Rosie, finding them staring at you in adoration.

You shook your head, causing bright smiles to tug at their lips.

"No?" Rosie giggled before kissing your temple.

"Never."

"Well, I guess we could take a break and spend some time with our girl," Jennie said as she looked at Rosé.

"A break as in a few hours?"

As much as they needed to get stuff done in preparation for the comeback, they knew they still had a little time.

Besides, trying to say no to you is never easy, especially when you have those big hopeful eyes.

"Absolutely," Rosie answered.

"Even though you're busy?"

"Never too busy for our girl," Jennie said before she laid down. "Come on, give me cuddles, my babies."

You and Rosie happily laid down on the bed, curled up to each other as close as possible.

"How's this, darling? Better?" Rosie whispered in your ear before she softly kissed your shoulder.

Having the attention of your girls and being wrapped in their arms so close, how could everything not be better?

Everything was perfect.

You felt as though you were right where you belonged.

"Much better." You said as you laid your head on Jennie's shoulder while holding Rosie's hands tightly in yours. "I love you both so much."

"We love you so much too." Jennie smiled.

"Don't ever forget that, baby." Rosé said, closing her eyes with a smile as a rush of warmth and contentedness flooded over her.