𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨//The Oceans Jewl.

Start from the beginning

As they were approaching, they recognized Marcy who was playing with some sort of device.

Y/N went over towards her and looked at the device she was tinkering with.

"Whats that?" They curiously asked.

It took a short minute for Marcy to respond. "Oh, it's just a game that recently came out! I decided to give it a try."

Marcy then put away the device into her bag and took Y/N's hand. "Come on! We gotta get to school."

Y/N smiled as Marcy lead them towards a giant building.

"This is Saint James Middle School! I go here with my best friends, Anne and Sasha." She stated before walking into the building.

"Anne! Sashy!" Marcy called out, racing towards two girls.

Y/N just stood there awkwardly while Marcy talked to the two girls.

That was until one of the girls noticed them. "Hey, Mar-Mar. Who's this?"

Marcy turned towards them. "Oh! That's Y/N."

"Are they new here? I've never seen them around before."

"Yeah, pretty much." Marcy walked over to them. "Y/N, meet my two best friends; Sasha and Anne!"

"Hi." Y/N waved slightly, giving off a small smile.

"Hey, I'm Anne." A girl with fluffy auburn said. "And that's Sasha." She pointed towards a blonde haired girl who was busy on her device.

"It's nice to meet the both of you! You two seem very cool and unique! Trust worthy people." Y/N smiled once more.

The bell then rang, signaling people to get to class.

Marcy perked up at the bell. "Oh shoot, I gotta get to math class!" She looked over towards Y/N, grabbing them and taking them off to the side.

"Look, I have to get to math class. Since you aren't officially enrolled here you're gonna have to hide." She says. "Luckily, I have a hiding space for you."

Marcy took Y/N hand and trudged towards the bathrooms. "This is the bathrooms."

"Where are the baths?" Y/N asked making Marcy laugh. "There aren't any."

"Then why is it called a bathroom?"

Marcy paused. "Let's not worry about that."

She began to walk away. "I best be off to class, don't want to be late or anything."

Before she walked out of the bathroom, she took one last glance at Y/N. "Stay in here and don't get caught, okay? I'll try to get out of class as soon as possible."

With that said, she walked away leaving Y/N in the bathroom.

They stood there for a few minutes, fidgeting with their fingers.

Y/N sighed, boredom taking over them.

As they were about to take a step, they slipped over water and fell on their back making a small 'oof' noise.

They looked down at their legs to see that they were no longer there and instead a tail was in its place.

"Oh no.." Y/N gulped. "I'm gonna get caught if my tail is exposed!"

Y/N quickly sat up and tried to stand only to fall back down again harshly.

They did this a few times before giving up and staying on the floor.

After a few minutes footsteps were heard which made Y/N panic, desperately trying to get up and move to a hiding space.

"Y/N! What happened?"

Y/N realized the person who was approaching was none other than Marcy. They sighed out of relief before replying.

"There was water on the floor, I slipped and popped a tail." They frowned. "A little help?"

"Oh, geez." Marcy scooped up Y/N. "I gotta hide you somewhere else."

Marcy ran out of the bathroom, heading for the janitors closet.

She quickly stuffed Y/N in there. "You can't be having your tail like that exposed! You'll get caught, Y/N."

Y/N looked down at the floor. "I know. It won't happen again, Marcy."

Marcy exhaled. "Look, I have to get back to class again. But afterwards I'll take you back to the dock."

"But— I wanted to stay at school to learn!" They complained.

"Yeah, but you're not enrolled in this school." Marcy looked down at them. "But I still can teach you the stuff I learned here if it makes you feel better, we can be study buddies!"

Y/N looked up at Marcy, their frown turning into a small smile. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

The teenage girl smiled in return. "I'll be right back, Y/N. Class should end soon."

Marcy went back for class once again. And as said, it didn't take too long. Marcy was back after 13 minutes to take Y/N back home.

When Y/N was placed back into water they waited for Marcy's arrival again after school.

The sun began to set and Y/N was busy making a little something for Marcy.

It was a coral crown to represent the appreciation for Marcy.

Y/N placed another seashell on the crown, smiling at their work.

"Y/N!!"

Marcy ran over to the docks, lots of supplies in hand before tripping over and dropping everything.

Y/N laughed a little, placing their gift on the dock and going over to help Marcy.

Marcy thanked Y/N for the help while walking over to her usual spot and sitting down, Y/N dove into the water.

They quickly yanked the coral crown off the dock, hiding it behind their back.

Marcy noticed they were hiding something. "Whatcha hiding?"

Y/N looked down into the water. "I wanted to give you this as a sign of appreciation for bringing me out yesterday and today."

They handed Marcy the crown making her eyes sparkle in amazement.

"Y/N I.." She began. "I love it! Thank you!"

Y/N smiled. "No problem, Marcy."

Y/N was happy they met Marcy, and Marcy was happy she met Y/N.