𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨//The Oceans Jewl.

Začít od začátku

Y/N looked up to the sky. "How's it like up here?"

"It's nice as well." Marcy smiled.

"Do you think you can take me out to explore?" They asked.

"I would but uh- your tail." Marcy looked down at Y/N's tail.

"Oh! Right! There's actually a potion I could use to give me legs like yours." Y/N dove into the water splashing Marcy a little.

After a while, Y/N came back towards the surface with a solid-like ball wrapped in seaweed.

Marcy stared at the potion. "A solid potion?"

"It's only solid because you can't make liquid potions under water, it'll just mix in." They explained before placing the potion down on the dock and sitting in their original spot.

Y/N grabbed the potion and quickly consumed it. Their tail was soon replaced with two legs.

"It worked!" Marcy cheered.

"Yeah! I just can't get splashed with water in anyway, otherwise I'd go back to my original form."

Marcy then stood up, holding out a hand for Y/N which they took.

Y/N wobbled slightly before gaining their balance fully. Marcy began to walk off only for Y/N to fall down face-first.

"Sorry, not used to legs that much." They apologized while Marcy helped them up.

"It's no big deal, let me help you out." Marcy slumped Y/N's arm around her shoulder, supporting them as they walk.

Y/N eventually got the hang of walking once the two reached a neighborhood.

"Wow, your land corals are so neat!"

"Land corals?"

"Yeah!"

Y/N pointed towards a tree making Marcy laugh.

"That's not a coral, it's a tree! Up here we don't have corals. Just trees, grass, and flowers."

"Wow, how cool!"

Marcy began to show Y/N all around the place until sunset. Y/N was having a lot of fun hanging around Marcy.

"The human realm is so incredible!" Y/N chirped. "Thanks for bringing me out, Marcy. Do you think we can do this tomorrow?"

Marcy frowned. "I have school tomorrow, so I'll be a bit busy with studies."

"School?" They questioned. "What's school?"

"A place where you learn a bunch of stuff." Marcy explains making Y/N gasp.

"Can you take me there?"

Marcy grimaced. "I don't know."

"Please! I still wanna learn new things about here!" Y/N begged.

Marcy sighed. "Alright, but you better keep a low profile. You think you can remember this location?"

They quickly nodded. "Mhm! I'll remember!"

"Alright, I have to head home now." Marcy started to walk away. "Bye, Y/N!"

Y/N went back towards the dock and into the water, regaining their F/C tail as they swam back into their home.

As soon as the sun started to rise, Y/N immediately went towards the surface, another potion in hand, leaping towards the dock.

They ate the potion once more and started to walk towards the memorized location, tripping a few times on the way.