𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻?

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄?

𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶
𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 . 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

𝘇𝗮𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

+𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

"omg" i rubbed my head reading the messages.

it was more but i wasn't reading them.

i went and texted Kelo.

𝗞𝗲𝗹𝗼

𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲😂

my chest started hurting seeing Armani was calling me I declined it and turned my phone off again.

"i'm confused on why he did that lame ass shit" baili spoke up.

"me too, the last thing I remember was we took a fully clothed picture together and i said i was going to sleep and that was that" i explained.

"we believe you. but Skudd we don't know about"

i sighed and sunk down in the seat, i was better off not talking to anybody.

"where's tori?" i asked since I needed her right now.

"she at my house" zaeland said i nodded my head.

"don't cry either, we gone make sure we explain what happened before he even get close to you" baili said.

my stomach was turning at this point, I wasn't scared of Armani just what he could do.

it wasn't no secret he killed people, so Kelo lying on me won't end good for neither of us.

"throw your hood over your head it be bitches snitching over here and they all know he looking for you"

i sighed putting my hoodie on and getting out the car we walked inside and tori ran over and hugged me.

"you ok?" she frowned looking at me.

"yes, can somebody give me the full story?" i asked sitting down.

"ok so we was all at my house, and everybody phones started blowing up i checked my phone first and saw the picture was of you and Kelo in bed half naked.."

"then everybody made eye contact with Skudd since he was last to check his phone when he finally did check his phone he hopped up and grabbed a bag and walked out the house"

"we knew he was coming to you so zaeland and baili drove to you first and got you ready but he was already outside so they used the key to the backdoor and got you" she finished.

"so now I gotta get cussed out and my ass possibly beat because of a lie?" i asked feeling my eyes get watery.

"he not gone hit you, if he do hit his dumb ass back" baili nodded her head.

"he not finna hit you boo. but you do need to explain the story he wasn't listening to none of us"

"if he ain't listening to you why would he listen to me?" i flared my nose.

"just try"

the whole situation was embarrassing.

everybody knew i wouldn't do anything like that.

but Kelo lying was trifling since I never even kissed him.

"untun bitch Kelo on live, he must've forgot i was a nigga can't wait to see him" zaeland said typing on his phone.

i leaned on tori as she watched the live.

"yea I fucked Skudd bitch" i heard him say.

"he gone kill you, get off live bragging" he read aloud.

"he needa kill his bitch first she was going" he laughed.

"he a show out, i know where his sister stay too" baili leg bounced up and down.

zaeland.gayland: must've forgot I was a nigga. the lying shit ain't cute wya?

"ian fighting no gay nigga" he held his gun up in the camera.

zaeland.gayland: baby that's a hi-point you be forgetting you not da big homie. drop lo🙄

bailiiwailiii: have ya sister there too. shit not sweet for neither one of y'all.

"fasho, losing y'all life about that hoe dumb" he said ending the live.

"i'm ready" baili said taking off her shirt leaving her in a sports bra.

she took her wig off.

"the black forces always on stand by" zaeland grabbed them from the front door.

"y'all really don't have to fight them" i told them.

"girl you our friend and nobody playing that lying shit. let's go" zaeland grabbed his keys.

"i'm gone be witchu the whole time you never know when my brother gone pop up" tori told me.

thoughts ??

continuing next chapter hoessss