11.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

"what you doing ?" i asked dodging the picture Kelo tried to take of us

"damn I can't take a picture witchu?" he asked looking shocked.

"you can just don't post it" i told him.

he nodded and i leaned into the picture and posed he took it and locked his phone back.

"you sure you ain't messing with that Skudd nigga?"

"i'm not why you so worried about him?" i turned my nose up.

"ain't worried about the nigga just tryna make sure"

i nodded my head dismissing it.

"get up" i felt my body being shook I looked up and saw zaeland and baili standing over me.

it was yelling come from outside.

"what happened?" and where tf is my clothes" i asked seeing i wasn't in nothing but my bra and panties.

but when I went to sleep i was fully dressed.

"that's why we here! get up and get dressed and sneak out the backdoor" zaeland handed me some clothes.

"what's going on?" i asked putting on the sweats.

"when was the last time you saw Kelo ugly ass?" baili asked as the yelling got closer to my door.

"matter fact just get dressed we gone talk in the car" they rushed me.

i slid all the clothes on and grabbed everything i needed.

i was still confused but followed them out the backdoor anyways.

"ok why we walking through my backyard?" i asked as they grabbed me and sped up.

they didn't say nothing until we got to zaeland car.

"bitch! Kelo posted you and him half naked in bed. Skudd saw it and came over here he was outside yo house this why we ran through the back. allat yelling was them tryna calm him down" baili explained.

"we didn't do nothing and i promise when i fell asleep i was fully dressed" i said frowning.

who does weird shit like that?

everybody know how Armani was didnt nobody have time to deal with that.

"so you saying he undressed you and took pics with you? niggas be to weird" zaeland said speeding down the street.

i plugged my phone into the charger and waited for it to turn on.

when it did a lot of messages started to come through.

𝗦𝗸𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝟲

𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟭