~・*🍋𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒🍋*・~

Start from the beginning

Soon enough, she rested a glass plate in front of me. I looked at the plate only to see a pancake in the shape of a heart.

"Happy Valentines Day sweetheart" she purred, then kissing me

We shared an intimate kiss, before she pulled away and sat in the chair next to me. Although my body craved her touch, I restrained myself.

' I guess that is what we will be doing tonight' I thought to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika had finished setting everything up. He didn't really know what to do but he tried his best. The moon presented itself through the window, as if it was trying to look good as well.

The kitchen table had candles on each end, with flowers the color of scarlet to compliment the flames. On a plate that sat infront of the flowers was chocolate covered strawberries. Rose petals formed a trail that started at the kitchen and led to the bedroom. Waiting on the bed was a giant stuffed teddy bear that had a heart ingraved on it's stomach, it read I love you.

As Kurapika heard the click the door made, he cleared out his throat and tightened his tie.

"Hey babe I-" she cut herself off to admire the marvelous display in front of her

"Welcome home" he said, holding her hand and rubbing the top of it with his thumb

"What is all of this?" she spoke flabbergasted

He said nothing, only gently pulling her to the table and pulled out her chair. She sat in it, as she did Kurapika pushed it to the table, then sat himself down in his own chair.

"So..what do you think..?" he said to her

"I-I really don't know what to say, you didn't have to do all of this for me. But I love it" she said to the man, still shocked

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to because I love you" and with that he got up and kissed Y/N

They shared a passionate kiss with one another, a heat beginning to build up in them. Just then Kurapika pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the two.

"Lets take this to the bedroom, shall we?" he grinned

"Oh~where is the bold Kurapika I used to know?~" Y/N asked him

In response, he grabbed her hand and guided her to the bedroom. Both made sure not to step on the rose petals that acted was a guide. When they stepped into the bedroom, the scent of eucalyptus tickled their noses. The bear was on the bed, where he had been all this time.

Kurapika then placed the bear onto the floor and filled his spot with Y/N, setting her down on the bed. He joined her on the bed, kissing her once again. He snaked his arms around Y/Ns waist, the kissing becoming more intense.

As Y/N moaned in the kiss, Kurapikas bulge began to grow, his manhood brushing us against Y/Ns thigh. The sensation making Kurapika moan and whimper as well. Kurapika lifted his hand onto the back of her head, pushing her head towards and creating more sexual tension. Soon enough they lost all touch of reality as they were ingudled in a hot, steamy make out session.

He pulled away, and stared at her in the eyes.

"Is it ok?" he asked