.
.
.
.
.

Laying on her new bed while checking through her phone. A laugh escaped from her mouth as she saw the last message from her friend. "Rosé, Would you lay on the bed all day? We have to make an arrangement for tonight. Come help me." Her mother entered inside the room while carrying some paper shopping bags.

"Mother, You don't have to worry. Everything will be fine." Rosé stated as she walked up towards her mother and took the shopping bag from her hands before smiling at her mother.
"You just focus on yourself. I will take care of the other things." Her mother sigh in concern before nodding at her daughter's courageous words.

"Then I will leave it to you Dear." Rosé smiled at her mother before walking towards her bed to checkout the new outfits that was brought by her mother. "How you meet with your friends?" Her mother asked while she happily shook her head from side to head in denial.

"No, I want to surprise them

"No, I want to surprise them. And Kevin will help me with my plan." Her mother chuckled at her words. "Well then I'm looking forward to meet those youngsters." Nodding at her mother. Rosé for the rest of the day was busy in making arrangements for their party.

She was excited to meet her friends after years. Now that she was back in Thailand with her family. She will make sure to spend her fullest time with her childhood friends, especially Ren.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(TIME SKIP TO NIGHT)

"Kevin!" Rosé happily ran into Kevin's embrace upon seeing the boy after many years. "Rosé Welcome." Kevin hugged back as both of them smiled at each happily. "Thanks. Look at you. You have grown up so much!" While saying that Rosé pulled away from his embrace.

And raffled his hair gently making Kevin to smile

And raffled his hair gently making Kevin to smile. "You also have gotten even more beautiful. Little princess." Rosé only laughed lightly at his words before looking behind him. "Where are the others?" She curiously asked as she had thought that the other three boy would be with him. But there weren't no one with him.

"I left them in hall. They have no idea that whose welcoming party is this. How about we both go downstairs together and finally surprise them." Upon saying his words, kavin's mischievous tone made Rosé chuckle, and agreed with him.

"Well, sure let's go." With that both of them linked their arms, and walked out of room while feeling nervous. It was actually Rosé who was feeling nervous. But her excitement overcome the nervous the moment they were walking down the stairs and gaining everyone's attention towards them.

The second her heels made a sound

The second her heels made a sound. Everyone's gaze fell looked up towards her. Gasps escaped from everyone's mouth as they stared at the gorgeous beauty walking down the stairs.

"ROSÉ!"

"ROSÉ!"

MJ and Thyme exclaimed in shock with their eyes widen. While Ren was in disbelief. He did not knew whatever he was really seeing Rosé or he was just imagining again. "GUYS!" His gaze followed her as she ran towards thyme and MJ before pulling them in a hug. Making Ren to restlessly wonder his eyes at her beautiful features.

After pulling from Thyme and MJ. Rosé glanced at Ren. "Ren..." His ears perked at her sweet voice and a smile curved on his lips as he opened his arms for her. Running into Ren's embrace. Giggles left from her mouth as Ren picked her up and snuggled his face on her bare shoulder.

"I missed you

"I missed you.."

Ren mumbled against her skin before Rosé pulled away from him and smiled widely. "I missed you too!" They stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes making everyone wonder about their relationships. While the other three boys smiled among each other upon seeing the wide smile on Ren's face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.To Be Continued.