ONE

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"Ren, Look I'm here." Taking heavy breathes while trying to control himself, Ren grabbed his desired woman's wrist in a tight grip before pulling her underneath him. "Stop..i might do something that I will surely regret.." He stated weakly as his gaze was fixed on her gorgeous face.

Her long soft hair falling on the white pillow. Her white nightgown that perfectly hugged her body, and her luscious lips that was begging him to devour them. Everything was tempting enough to make him go insane. "You would never hurt. Isn't that Ren? So why would you regret?" As if to tease him.

She brushed her fingers against his naked chest and slowly went up to his face as she gently cupped his face. And smiled at him widely. "Isn't it what you always wanted? Me being on the same bed with you while you make me yours. My little Ren, aren't you quite a lair. You try to hide your dark desire behind that innocent facade of yours."

All Ren could do was to close his eyes, and let him sink into her touch. A low chuckle escaped from his lips as he opened his eyes and leaned down towards her. Leaving no distance between them, he smirked at her. "Guess you found out my little secret, my Angel" He said those words while brushing his lips against her's.

Possessive and aggression washed over him after feeling no more the need to hide his feelings from her. Now he wanted to do everything he ever desired to do to her. He no more needed to behind a facade of innocence, and kind person.

To her, he wanted to show that she was meant for him. Moment by moment his kisses got more aggressive. He devoured every part of her mouth with his tongue before pulling away with a saliva connect both of their lips.

"Ren.."

"Ren.."

.
.
.
.
.

"REN WAKE UP BRO!" Thyme's voice echoed through the silent room as he was trying to wake up his friend who was deep in sleep. "Thyme, let me try." Kevin said with a smirk as he walked near Ren's bed and leaned down to his ear before shouting. "REN! REN! WAKE UP QUICKLY! ROSEANNE IS HERE!" A surprised Ren immediately raised his head with his eyes widened.

Looking around the room to check whatever his friend's words were true or not, His gaze fell on his three friends who were laughing their asses off. "You lied." He stated blankly to them. He could not believe he actually fell for Kevin's lie. "Of course, You wouldn't have awake if he did not! " MJ comment. Closing his eyes in frustration, Ren immediately remembered his dream.

Letting out a sigh in disappointment, he felt ashamed to have such a dream about his beloved. The poor girl was not aware of his feelings and here he was having lustful dreams and thoughts about her. Gulping down, he get up from his bed, and head inside his bathroom to fresh up.

Soon after he finished taking a bath. He got ready and headed down stairs. "Good morning." He called out to his friends who were busy in eating. Before he also took his seat. And four of them ate their breakfast.

Suddenly Kevin's phone vibrant making him to stop eating and checked what messaged him. Opening his phone, his eyes glisten in mischievous as he smirk silently before putting back his phone in his pocket. "Who was that?" MJ asked curiously as he took noticed of Kevin's expression.

"No one. Just one my girlfriends." No one else bothered to question him. At the rest breakfast Kevin was silent while his mind was in a mass. He was thinking about his planning which will surely surprise everyone. The mere thought of his friends' shock expressions made him grin.