Chapter 5: cooking for you

Start from the beginning

All the maids and servants became speechless after hearing Dokja words but soon there heart melt again remembering that even through Dokja doesn't know cooking he's trying to cook for Joonghyuk.

And with this their respect for Dokja increased without Dokja even realising why the maids are so touched.

_____________________________________________________

Yoo Joonghyuk was training in the training ground when a servant came running in hurry panicking.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! YOUR HIGHNESS! THERE'S A SUDDEN FIRE IN THE KITCHEN AND HIS HIGHNESS DOKJA IS IN THE KITCHEN ALONG WITH SOME MAIDS TRAPPED INSIDE!"

Hearing the servants words Yoo Joonghyuk quickly drops his sword and without a single word starts running toward the kitchen other soldier who were training also start running toward the kitchen while some run toward the well to fetch water.

Joonghyuk quickly reach the kitchen and see the kitchen is totally filled with black smoke. He couldn't see around him it was all black due to smoke through he could hear voice of few people coughing around him.

"DOKJAA! DOKJA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Joonghyuk called loudly while searching for Dokja.

A moment later Dokja voice came,"JOONGHYUK! YES I CAN HEAR YOU!"

Finally joonghyuk relaxed a little after hearing Dokja voice.

"DOKJA ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE? WHERE ARE YOU STANDING RIGHT NOW? I'LL COME TO YOU"

"YEAH I'M ALRIGHT DON'T WORRY! I'M STANDING ON THE LEFT CORNER OF THE KITCHEN!"

"OKAY STAY WHERE YOU ARE I'M COMING TO YOU DON'T MOVE FROM THERE OKAY?!"

"OKAY"

On the way Joonghyuk came across few servants but the didn't cared about them. He just quickly wanted to hold Dokja and see if he's okay or not.

"DOKJA ARE YOU THERE?!"

"YES I'M RIGHT HERE I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE CLOSER TO ME."

Both could hear each other voice closer to them but due to black smoke they couldn't see each other.

Finally after searching for each other in black smoke their hand touched each other.

"Dokja is it you?"

"Yes it's me"

They didn't needed more words to confirm because they knew how their hands feels.

Joonghyuk quickly grabbed Dokja hand tightly and pulled him toward time. Due to sudden pull Dokja lose his balance and fall in Joonghyuk embrace.

Soon the smoke start to disappear. Turns out while they both were searching for each other few servants had found the window and opened them to let all smoke out.

Joonghyuk was holding Dokja in his embrace. And Dokja face was buried in joonghyuk chest. Joonghyuk was holding him like his life was on line. He didn't wanted to let go.

Finally after sometimes when they both calm down they let go of each other. The smoke has almost disappeared.

Dokja rises his face to look at Joonghyuk.