The Title

Chapter two

One month has past and everything was still good. However, one day, Mr. J asked me to stay again so he could speak to me. Of course, I agreed to it. He apologized for kissing me and wished for me not to tell anyone. That was the first time in the month that I had spoken to him, and gave him my word I wouldn't tell a soul.

The next day...

"Hey, Mr. J, can I talk to you about something?" I inquired, watching as he started to move things on his desk.

"Sure. Come in, sit. What's on your mind?" he said as he closed the door.

Once he moved away the from the door, I drew closer and kissed him, just to see what would happen. Surprisingly, he kissed me back.

"This cannot happen again! I am your teacher, you are my student!" he bellowed, pushing me aside.

"Okay... You're right. I'm sorry. I will speak of this ever again, unless you make me your teacher assistant," I blackmailed him, folding my arms in determination.

"Fine. You know the duties of teachers assistant?" he asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Yes. Clean the chalk board after class, collect the books, hand out papers, etc." I answered with a smile.

"Okay, you can start tomorrow." After agreeing, he started walking away.

Okay, this is good. I have it. This will look good on my college applications! After that, everything went back to normal. Jimmy and I started dating and were very happy together... That's when things started to change.

*

"Class, I want a six page report on any topic by Monday!" Mr. J ordered the class, seeming very upset.

"Ouch! Why is he so grumpy?" Clara asked her best friend, Jessica.

"I don't know, don't care, I think it's hot!" She replied, fanning herself to express just how hot she thought it was.

Hearing their bouts of laughter, Mr. J turned around, his face more than angry.

"Get out of my class! Here's your notes, now hurry up and leave!" With each word, his face became even more red than the previous word had made it.

"Christina, pass these papers out."

I did almost everything for him; I told him who does what when he left, I made sure he reminded us about homework. Most say I'm a teacher's pet, when I'm not. It's my job to make sure he's on top of everything.

A/N Sorry to leave it off like that lol but blah hope you like it (: tell me what you think of the characters so far. No one seems to like the teacher lol