"Not to mention this song sucks." He snarks, laughing at his own words. Your head manages to snap back to his direction, you were beyond appalled.
"This is like, one of the best songs on the stations right now." You argue back in a joking manner. Partially joking, as this seriously was one of the best.

He flips you off directly after, pressing the gas as the light turns back green. Oh?

"I know you did not just give me the finger."

"What are you gonna do about it little girl?" Cackling at his own comment, he changes back the station. Honestly, you weren't that offended.
You changed it back, which he did the same. This went on for the whole ride.

"Ok stop touching my radio now before I kick you out of the car." Frank points at you, which just earns an even more irritated groan from you.
"Y/N do not start with me today." It was too early to argue, you should be thankful for the ride. Better than walking.

"Alright whatever you win."

Gazing around the car, you notice it was filled with junk in the back. There were a few CDs, T-Shirts, a tool box, and what looked like a bunch of paper. The front of the car was clean though.

Dozing off once again, you notice something shiny in the glove compartment. Leaning over to take a look, you were interrupted when the car stopped.

"Alright it was fun, but we're here." Frank adjusts his hair, the tone of brown suited him. It almost made him look flattering.
You thank him, hopping out of the car. He was okay you thought for the most part, but maybe not flattering. Julie is too blind to see that.

'whatever she wants though I guess I won't stop her'

The school was just as packed as ever, all the students were heading to their first class already. You and Frank had the same first class, so you decided to head there together.

"You excited for the party?" He asked, leaning over your shoulder to look in your face. His face was covered in a devious smirk, if anything he was planning to cause trouble at the party.

"Not really, especially if you're gonna absolutely shit your pants about some kid again." Frank was shocked, it was his turn to be offended. You look back at him, nothing was wrong about what you said.

"Oh? Me? Why worry about me." His eyes show a pleading look, you narrow your eyes.

"C'mon you've started being nothing but trouble these past few days. I don't want you doing any harm." He looked pissed for a moment, had your words actually hurt him?

"What gives? It has nothing to do with you, besides I'm actually there for them this time." Snapping of bones was coarsing through his skin, he thought he was doing just fine.

"Look I'm sorry but you need to calm down." You eye his every move, his expression died down, but his shoulders never stopped being tense. He smiled, slapping the back of your back in a giddy manor. You wince, catching yourself falling forward.

"No need to be such a goody two shoes, you don't need to worry about me. You should learn to have fun too, you know." Arriving at the door, you raise your eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He gives another toothy smile, leaning his head down next to your ear. You shivered.

"Come play with me, Y/N. It can be fun I swear." He leans back and stands straight, Julie soon comes around the corner. She runs up to you two, hugging Frank from the back.

"Hi Y/N, are you excited for today?" She calls out. You were still shocked, so you stammered a few words out. Frank just shrugged, instead of waiting he spoke up.
"She wouldn't shut up about it in the car." Julie giggles, waving her hands.