Opening the class door, you walk to your seat. Julie looked at you, grinning.
"Miss Y/N, why are you late?" Your teacher, Mrs. Heisenberg had asked. You open your mouth to say something, but close it.

"Traffic?" It was more like a question. Your teacher looked at you unimpressed. She knew you didn't drive, so you just pleaded to her.

"Ok I got caught up with something," you handed her your homework. Luckily, everyone was already busy with their work. Nobody really paid attention to you.

"You can't keep coming in late, ok?" She handed you your assignment. While you were busy thanking your teacher, someone walked into the room.  You had been oblivious to it.

In walked in a guy, fairly average in height, his hair was quite messy. Wearing a band shirt, he was dressed in a worn down hoodie. Dull in color was a royal blue. He stood right behind you, staring at the back of your head. Unresponsive to your movement. Your teacher stopped talking, greeting the boy.

"Oh, you must be the new student Frank." She smiled at him, which confuses you. Turning around, your eyes are met with a pair of brown ones. It was the same boy you had seen from yesterday at the Subway. You shrill quietly spitting out a few apologies with it, moving out of the way.

That's what, there was a new student today.

"Right, I'll take my seat now." You look back at him once more, he was crossing his arms. Staring at you.

Scurrying to your seat, you place yourself beside Julie. She looks at you in awe. Her eyes were beaming in curiousity.

"You're gonna bring up yesterday aren't you." Guessing right, she nods. "He's the new student? I mean god I won't lie he's kinda hot now that I see him better." Julie started to fan herself in exaggeration, you stare at her.

"Don't even start with this right now," you whine. Looking at your paper, you start to work on your assignment with your friend. Answering each question together.

"Can you actually help me with the questions?" Julie was actually not helping at all, instead of helping, she was staring at the new kid. So, not together. But you were trying, scratching at your head puzzled.

"I'm working on it," she smiles. You scoff in response, shaking your head.

"Well some help you are."

Some time passed as you scribbled down notes, sharing your answers with Julie. At least you were there to make sure she at least did something.

"This is hard." Julie turned on her phone to browse social media, but you snatch it out of her hands. She gasped dramatically, slamming her hands down. "Oh I know you did not just take that. Not after what happened last time."

"Write damnit. I'll turn this in for us just write down something." You now had possession of her phone, which she shockingly didn't throw a fit at you for. While she was irritated, she did the work. You had a smug expression plastered on your face, she just stared at you dumbfounded.

"Here's the work, give me." Trading items, you thank her. Turning in the work for a grade, you were happy to see you had both gotten a 90.

"Julie, thanks to me we actually passed." You hold your hand up to high five her, but instead you notice that she was talking to someone. He turns to you, giving you a toothy grin.

"Oh, you're that girl I ran into yesterday!" He held up his hand for a fist bump. You looked at him like he was crazy, which he probably was. He waited for your response. Not wanting to leave him hanging, you put up your fist to go for the greeting. This time instead, he pulls you into a side hug. His arm was slung over your shoulder as you were pulled in.