S1 ‹Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2›

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

[Eren]: Yes, sir..As for the target..Are we sure she is in Stohess?..

[Erwin]: Yes, our target is a member of the Military Police..

[Y/n]: The Military Police?..

[Erwin]: It was Armin who arrived at that conclusion..-Eren lets out a little gasp as he turns his head towards Armin- He believes the target also Killed the two captured Titans. She may be a former trainee from the 104th, like you two..-They both gasp slightly as Eren leans forward in his seat a bit-

[Eren]: W-Wait a second.. The 104th?..

[Erwin]: The name of the girl we believe to be the person of interest is.. Annie... Leonhart..

›–––––––‹

Annie had transformed herself into the Female Titan and causing the civilians that were holding her, killed. Inside the tunnel, (Y/n), Armin, Mikasa, and Eren look behind themselves to see blood, a lifeless body, and broken pieces of the pavement.

[Armin]: S-Shit..-Armin muttered as Annie's Titan hand budges in the tunnel, trying to grab them. They react to this and begin to run away from the hand as it was trailing behind them- Damn it. That ring... So she saw through me from the start, after all! She even noticed the ambush we planned too. There must've been another way to do this!...

[Mikasa]: Reflect on it later and let us know. What should we do from here on out?..-Mikasa questioned as her, (Y/n), and Eren look over at Armin-

[Armin]: For starters, we'll regroup with the 3rd squad, get above ground, and move according to Plan B--Fight Annie--Fight the Female Titan. Eren and (Y/N) will transform like we discussed and assist with the capture. You'll do it, right?...

[Y/n]: Yeah!..

[Soldier]:....-From a few yards, a soldier notices them running and shouts- Hey!...

[Armin]: It's the 3rd Squad!...

[Soldier]: Did the first capture attempt fail?...

[Armin]: It did! Switch to plan B!...

 Suddenly, Annie's Titan foot stomps down on the soldier and the roof as this makes the four stop running. A gush of wind and dust fly around as the four cover their faces from any harm. When it starts to clear, they lower their arms and gasp when noticing the Female Titan's foot.

[Armin]: She stomped right through the ground?!..

The female Titan lifts her foot, revealing the two soldiers' bodies, beneath the rubble.

[Eren]: We have to save them!...-He was going to go towards the bodies but Mikasa grabs him and pushes him back-

[Mikasa]: Eren, get back!..-Eren looks at her while exclaiming, She stops dragging him and mutters- Is the Female Titan trying to show she doesn't need (Y/N) and Eren alive?...

[Armin]: It was her wager...-The three turn to Armin as he looks to his right, looking down at the rubble before him- She stomped through, wagering that the two of them would survive. As reckless as it was, it makes things harder for us now..-He turns away from the rubble and starts to run, leading the other three running too- Annie is desperately trying to abduct them both!..

The three kept running until they got far enough away. They kneeled down as Armin mutters

[Armin]: What should we do? Our escape route was cut off. If we try using our 3D Maneuver Gear, we'll become targets instantly. That said...-Another crash interrupts his sentence as they once again cover their faces from the dust. The dust starts to slowly get clearer, making Armin continue his sentence- Staying here's not an option when we could be crushed anytime.--

Our War ||Shingeki no Kyojin (ERENXREADER)||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें