"As you always do with everything," I pecked his back and closed my eyes to enjoy the closeness. "Do you know how much I adore you?"

"I think I have some idea of it," he turned on his axis to face me, so I opened my eyes to look up at my majestic hunk. "Did you touch yourself? You don't seem as horny as thirty minutes ago."

I giggled "No, baby, I'm letting you do that later today. I was unpacking our luggage."

"Unpacking? You unpack?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded "Usually someone else does it for me, but I wanted to be the one who did it for you. You won't have to worry about unpacking ever again, baby."

"Gives me more time to kiss you," Rhett leaned down to peck my lips. "Sit down, it's time to eat."

"What if I want to eat something else?" I giggled, gripping his belt.

Rhett arched an eyebrow again "I made you your favorite soup, and you'll eat that first if you want to eat me later," he scolded. "Fifteen minutes ago you denied me a snog, and now all of a sudden you want to fuck me?"

I couldn't help but laugh "Is that the same voice you use to scold your students?"

"It isn't — I never scold them," he walked past me to leave the bowls on the table. "You, on the other hand, need a scolding at least once a day."

A gasp escaped my mouth as I approached him "I do not."

"You absolutely do," he crossed his arms, looking at me. "Sit, and have your dinner."

"Sit and have your lunch," I mocked, and as I was pulling out my chair, Rhett spanked me. I deeply blushed, but smiled "Don't do that – I like it too much."

Rhett spanked me once again as he stood behind me "Sit down, baby," he whispered into my ear, but all I did was lean forward as I pulled my dress up to my waist and rub my ass against his groin. My boyfriend gripped my thighs as he encouraged my movements.

"Do you still want me to sit down?" I leaned my hands on the edge of the table and looked at him over my shoulder. "Fuck..." I whimpered as he commenced thrusting his groin against my pussy. We are both covered, but the friction of the fabrics only heightening the sensations. Rhett's hands moved to my ass to grip my buttocks and then spank them once again "Stop teasing me, please," I begged, "just fuck me already."

My boyfriend quickly pulled my back against his front, getting a gasp out of me "No baby doll," he whispered into my ear before pulling away.

I followed him with my eyes as he sat down at the head of the table "You're not going to fuck me after what you just did to me?"

"I am not–"

"Yes, you are," I nimbly straddled him. "I've been waiting for weeks for you to finally get inside me," I pulled his shirt open, making all the buttons fly in the air "and I'm not waiting any longer for this to happen."

"Malyshka, you need to cool down," he gently took my wrists to stop me from unbuckling his belt. "I wish to fuck you senseless as well, but I have something planned for later. After that, I'll fuck you wherever and whenever you ask me to — you'll just need to say the words."

I crossed my arms with an arched eyebrow "Do you promise?"

"I do," he chuckled. "Just imagine the intensity of tonight if we build up our frustration even further. Aren't you tired of not being able to get fucked every morning and night? Don't you want me to make you cum before breakfast?"

I nodded, hypnotized by his lips "Yes, baby. I can't stop thinking about how it will feel when you're finally inside me," I leaned closer but he kept me at a distance. "Now you don't want to kiss me either?"

Rhett laughed "Of course I want to kiss you," his eyes focused on my lips "but if I do, I won't stop at that. You do unspeakable things to me with those lips."

I whimpered as I tried to kiss him once again "Don't say those things to me, baby..."

"Fuck, you must be so wet," he groaned and I could see a bulge fighting his jeans. "Is your needy cunt throbbing and dripping for me, baby?"

"Yes," I nodded breathlessly.

Rhett's hands moved to my waist "Maybe we don't need to fuck to make you cum. Do you want to cum, baby?"

"I do," I frantically nodded. "Please make me cum."

Rhett got up on his feet, holding me by my thighs as he took me to the L-shaped sofa. He sat down with me in top of him "Turn around and open your legs, baby."

I immediately complied and let his right hand trace from my knee down to my underwear "Fuck..." a soft moan left my mouth at the feeling of his hands grazing my clit over my cotton thong. "I can take it off if you want, daddy."

"No, stay like that, baby," he whispered into my ear as his fingers slipped inside my underwear. "Fuck," he grunted as his fingers drew circles around my entrance "you're so wet, baby..."

"Just for you, daddy," I looked up at him with parted lips, trying to steady my breathing.

"Good girl," his fingers pinched my clit before he commenced rubbing it in circles, pressuring down on it. "Fuck..." he breathed out into my ear as his free hand wrapped around my throat "I want you so bad, baby."

"Ahh," I moaned, looking at him through my lashes. "Daddy, it feels so good," I know his kinks and I know what they do to him.

"Tell me you want me, baby doll," he whispered as his palm slapped my pussy, making my thighs jolt together, but he quickly separated them again.

"I want you, daddy," I pleaded. "Please, please..." my eyes rolled back as the pace of his fingers vigorously increased.

Rhett nibbled on my earlobe, getting a faint giggle out of me "Beg for it, baby."

"