Your fault

(Another kind of filler chapter I'm sorry the episodes are too long for me😭😭)

Well, Steve gave me some clothes and I slept in the guest room. After showering and doing all my stuff I walked downstairs to where Steve was making breakfast
"Morning dickhead"
"Good morning. How are the clothes? I found some jeans you left in my house and I know the rest are a little big on you but-"
"I like baggy clothes, Steve."
"I know that. Not like I've- I was dating you for months."
I tried to ignore the pain in my chest that the word 'was' gave me.
"Yup. How's your neck?"
"It's alright nothing big you know. Could be worse."
"Oh yes what a way to live life. 'Could be worse' "
"It's how I work."
He handed me a plate with breakfast
"Deal with it."
I took the plate and poked his side with a fork. He groaned and rubbed his side while I ate my breakfast happily. This is nice. I could've had this if I didn't leave...
"Since when do you like rock and metal and all that stuff?" Steve asked me
"Oh, I went through a rebel phase against my mom. A lot of the stuff stuck to me, it's not bad you know. You people are just boring"
"You people?"
"Yes. Or did you forget that when I was going through that phase you were wearing sweaters and tucking your shirt in your pants?"
"Ah, that phase."
"Yes, that phase."
"You looked like- your eyes always had heavy makeup."
"Oh yes, I was emo. Way worse than Eddie. I'm acceptable now, I guess."
"Well if you looked like that I wouldn't be dating you"
"You're not" and it's your fault.
"Right."
We ate breakfast silently and after a little, we walked outside and got in his car.
"So do you like Eddie?" Steve asked
"Do I like Eddie? From what I've seen of course, you idiot. He's cool."
"Ah you're like Dustin"
"Excuse me I'm not a nerd"
"You totally are"
"I'm literally not."
"Oh yes miss the answer to this is blah blah blah"
He made a face and raised his hand and spoke in a mocking voice.
"Oh shut up you know I'm shy as hell. Plus stop making up stories you did not pay attention to me in high school."
"Um I didn't pay attention but I know my classmates. I knew your last name and that your dad was a cop duh."
"Harrington shut up. We're here."
Robin was outside waiting for us.
"What took you so long?" She asked
"It was his fault"
"It was her fault"
"Um okay...?"
"It was definitely your fault Harrington. You were driving sooo slow"
"Nope it was yours for distracting me"
"Haha you are wrong"
"I am not."
"Are."
We continued arguing until Robin interrupted us by hitting the car.
"Will you two please
shut up?"