𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

Start from the beginning

"How about this?" George put the magazine away. "When you get better, we can go to America together, just you and me. I'll find some way to bring you to New York, we could see Elvis if you want!"

Ringo's eyes glowed, "You really think we can do that?"

"Ye-" suddenly the nurse came back. "Visiting hours are over."

George sighed, "I'll see you tomorrow. You rest up."

"Alrighty, I'll dream of America!"

Harrison smiled. Ringo will be just fine.

-

He came out of the hospital, the other two in the front.

"How's Ringo?" John stepped on his cigarette.

"Is he alright?"

George whispered to John, Paul feeling left out. Lennon listened closely, then whispered something back.

After they finished, John turned to Macca. "You fine with walking home?"

"Uh yeah, but why?"

"Don't worry about it. Me and Hazza gotta do something."

Before Paul could ask more questions, the two were already driving away in the car.

-

It wasn't until nighttime that George finally came home. Louise and Harold were worried sick before, but they were flabbergasted with the state their son was in. His coat was ripped up, his bottom lip was bleeding, and he had scratch marks all over his arms and one huge one on his cheek.

Paul sat in the room, listening through the door, "GEORGE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

"Ma, I was beating a bitch up!"

"Young man, don't you use that language in this kitchen!

Paul didn't get the whole thing, but he heard Louise scold him, George shouting about how he had to do this for Ringo, and how it finally ended with him being grounded.

George stormed in, threw himself on the bed, and wept harshly. Paul thought about comforting him but decided against it.

He's not going to listen anyways.

-

The next day at school, George didn't even walk with Paul and John. He was withdrawn from everyone. Lennon, along with a few other popular kids, came in with bruises, cuts, and a cut lip. By now, everyone had heard what Pete did, and people were jumping him wherever he went.

Paul sat with Jane in the library during study, venting to her about everything that happened.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jane said after he finished. "How's that making you feel?"

"Stressed out. George ain't helping either, with his mopping about." In his head he could hear his mother scolding him for using the word ain't. "I just wish someone can stand by me other than John."

She held his hand. "I'll stand by you."

Paul looked at her, smiling and blushing. Jane grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

God I kiss her.

"MACCA!"

They both jumped as they turned to the door, where they saw a frantic-looking John standing. Behind him were a bunch of kids running out of the school.

"Macca, man, we need to go. Right now."

"I can't just up and leave class!"

Another kid shouted, "RINGO'S IN A COMA, MAN! WE NEED TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE DIES!"

Paul and Jane gasped as Mr. Stephen spoke to them in a very worried tone, "I'm not supposed to be saying this, but ditch and run. A friend is worth more than even the best grade."

Taking Jane by the hand, Macca followed the crowd and John outside.

------------------------------------------------------

This getting spicer than a bag of Takis