-season 1) sky whale part 1-

Todays chapter is the beginning of season one~ enjoy<3

-sky whale part 1-

This story takes place in new York and also two rough sisters named Zoe and babe|||

-Your pov-

it was another school morning which I hated because my sister babe would be up early before me. "ZOE CMON ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" Babe yells from her room. I sigh and get up out of bed and fix it. I decided to wear a simple plain outfit Bc I was really not in the mood to dress up fancy.

 I decided to wear a simple plain outfit Bc I was really not in the mood to dress up fancy

Not with the crop.

I then put my hair in a ponytail and I brush my teeth and go in the kitchen for breakfast. My mom was cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast today. Hey hunny how did you sleep? My mom says bringing me my plate. Good mom I say smiling at her. I eat my breakfast then me and babe walk to school. Today was a project you had to do in a group of 3 or 2. Me and babe walked into the class room and sat down next to eachother. We talked for a while in tell the teacher came in the classroom. Mean while he was talking a squirrel came and took babes fruit. and she tried to take it back by jumping out the window which didn't go so well you can say. We then moved on to the project then the teacher picked our groups which he put me with babe Because I was kinda smarter then her and then he added Kenzie with us. Babe didn't really like working with nerds and to me I thought they were nice and stuff. We all tried to figure out what to do for it and we decided to see if we could do a spaghetti thing which didn't really work out so well. But then Kenzie came up with an amazing idea! A game called sky whale which me and babe agreed on.

Hey guys! Cant wait for the next part!