3 Vision: Lan Yi & Yin Iron

Start from the beginning

"Taken off my cloth to heal," Lan Zhan begin to walk away from there, "Ah Lan Zhan don't go don't go, don't leave me here alone. I will stop taken off my clothes, okay?" Wei Ying did just that.

"Lan Zhan, have you been to Yunmeng? Yunmeng have great food, lot of fun thing to do. How about this? When you do visit Yunmeng, I will pick lotus for you, the seed pot, along with water chestnuts."

"Don't want too."

"Lan Zhan Lan zhan," Wei Ying whisper Lan Zhan name, this got Lan Zhan attention, "What is it Wei Ying?"

"Visit Yunmeng with me sometime?"

"Mn." This made Wei Ying smile, this is the first smile Lan Zhan seen on Wei Ying face.

While telling Lan Zhan more about Yunmeng Wei Ying felt something is wrong or something is behind him. "Lan Zhan, do you feel something is about to happen?" Lan Zhan just glanced at him, Wei ying look back his eye went wide, "Lan Zhan!"

Hearing a big splash Lan Zhan turn around, "Wei Ying!" He went to grab his sword, that is when he too got pull down into the water.

The two slide down a icy slide that lead them into a cold cave beneath the cold spring above them. "Lan Zhan, what is this place? Is colder then the spring. Why is there a cave underneath the spring above us."

Lan Zhan walk into the opening, "Lan Zhan , wait for me," as they walk closer to a guqin that is laying in a ice rock a light came out and shot at Wei Ying but pass through Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying try again, it sent the blue light at Wei Ying and sent him into the water. "Why is that guqin us attacking me?!"

"Assassination cord?"

"Assassination cord? You mean the famous killer string from the Lan clan?" The guqin attack Wei Ying again but this time he dodge the attack.

'This is the Lan symbol. It won't attack me, it sense me because I am part of the Lan clan.'

The cord assassination sent out another this time Lan Zhan sent his sword out right in front of Wei Ying, it stop the string from attacking Wei Ying. When Wei Ying put down his arm, he see rabbit with the Lan clan ribbon on there forehead.

"How come the rabbit have the Lan ribbon?" Lan Zhan look at the rabbit on the side of them.

'I heard that every member of the Lan clan wear their forehead ribbon ever since they were young. Their forehead ribbon recognized the owner and has special power. How come the rabbit is wearing the Lan forehead ribbon?' "Power? Forehead ribbon?" This got Wei Ying an idea.

"Lan Zhan! Your forehead ribbon! Hand over your headband!"

Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren choke on their tea when they heard what Wei Ying just ask of Lan Zhan.

"Wei....Wei....Wei gongzi? Do you know the meaning behind the Lan ribbon?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan never told me about it, so I don't know," Lan Zhan bend down to whispered into Wei Ying ear. Wei Ying blush at what Lan Zhan just told him, "So....so....so...you mean all this time....I....I...."

"Doesn't matter now, your my cultivation partner."

Lan Zhan flew over to Wei Ying, he take off his forehead ribbon and tie it around Wei Ying wrist. The two walk over to the guqin, and Lan Zhan play on the guqin to ask for that one person and they answered back.

"Is her?" Lan Zhan.

"Whose her?" Wei Ying asked.

Soon the two hear voice, many voice saying:

"Don't tell me."

"Qishan of Wen Clan"

"Gusu of Lan clan"

"Yunmeng of Jiang clan"

"LanLing Of Jin clan"

"Qinghe of Nie Clan"

They were sound of the formal clan leader, they want Xue Chonghai to hand over the Yin Iron.

"Lan Zhan, why are there voice coming from inside the cave?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"I don't know but be on guard."

"Xue Chonghai? Indeed he use to have Yin iron in his hand. The Yin iron took over him and he lost control of it," Qingheng Jun remember it well since he was part of the war against Xue Chonghai.

"Why is the five clan attacking Xue Chonghai and what is Yin Iron?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan. Then a voice from behind them said, "Yin Iron is cursed, not worth mentioning," the two turn around to see a women walking from the right into their view.

"Is ancestor Lan Yi."