Chapter 1 The new roomie

Early morning in Mondstadt, the birds chirping, the sun rising, and the delicious smell of "Good Hunter" 

*BOOM* "AHHHH NO NO NO! This is the 8th time this morning, and I still need to eat breakfast." Mona was practicing her Astrology practices, and her spell backfired once again. 

"I'll take a little break an-" *Knock Knock* Mona rolled her eyes wondering who it was but to her surprise it was her Landlord, she started to sweat knowing she didn't have her payment but she was very confused why he was here early to collect her payment. 

"Ohhh, it's you again heh, so why are you here? If it's for the payment I haven't got it yet.." Mona tugged on her socks in stress, but come to her surprise her Landlord replied and gave her a smirk. 

He then spoke, "No no Mona, but since you are ALWAYS late for your payment I wanted to help you out," Mona was in relief. 

"So you're going to have a roommate or else I will have to evict you!" The Landlord smiled with glee while Mona became lifeless.

Mona thought to herself, *Do I have any other choice! I mean it while taking my rent to half of the cost, and maybe the person is nice but it would be a pain for them but we'll see...* Mona had sweat all over while the Landlord waited for her answer.

Mona sighed and then mumbled, "I guess," 

"Well that's great Lady Megistus, they will be coming later today so maybe make some room for the guest. I'll be back to see how things are going with them." The Landlord spoke and then waved goodbye with him tripping down the stairs. 

Mona shut the door and panicked, "HUH, I'M GETTING A ROOMMATE! I NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR THEM!" Mona began cleaning up her mess and getting the house ready for the guest and luckily there was an extra room just for them and a bathroom for them. 

She then went to "Good Hunter" for food. She saw Fischl and chatted with her for a while and her whole situation, while they both scoffed down breakfast. 

Once they were finished Mona asked, "So heh, I kindas forgot my wallet.." Fischl rolled her eyes and stood up and slammed the table yelling, "Mhm, I always have to pay because you always spend your mora on Astrology books!" Fischl gave Mona the cold shoulder for a second, then they both laughed it off and Fischl paid. 

Mona and Fischl went on a walk for a while for a couple of hours and then they went back home.

While Mona was walking home she came across some hillicurles, Mona panicked but got herself together and defeated them, but soon as she did her stocking got caught on a thorn bush, she was struggling to try to escape and yelled for help until she saw a boy with purple short hair with a weird looking hat on, started to walk to her. 

Mona asked him, "Heh, could you please help..?" But the boy came closer and got a good look at his face and then shouted, "SCARAMOUCHE!" 

Scaramouche looked at her with confusion, he then communicated, "What? Do you want help or are you just gonna scream my name?" Mona gulped and Scara kneeled and tried to get her out.

Mona was red because Scaramouche had to put his hand on her thigh, but Scara didn't care. He soon got her out of the thorn bush, as soon as he did Scara walked away. 

"Scaramouche, wait!" Mona yelled, Scara then turned to her, "Yes?" Scara replied. 

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me.." Mona mumbled. Her hands behind her back looking at the ground. She lifted her head and saw Scaramouche in shock and finally saw some life in his eyes. 

Scaramouche then put his hat over his face and said, "Ya ya whatever.." he soon left.

Mona sighed feeling like no one has ever said thank you to him before.

Not before long, she made it back to her house. Once she did she curled up on a ball in her bed and hugged her star plushie, she soon closed her eyes and soon drifted away into sleep. As soon as she did a loud BANG accrued and woke Mona up. 

Mona rushed out of bed hoping to see who her new roommate was! She walks to the door hoping it to be someone like the Traveler and expected a she. But once she opened the door she was shocked to see Scaramouche.

Mona froze, and so did Scaramouche, they both yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Mona then yelled, "YOU? THIS IS MY PLACE!" Scaramouche soon went silent and budged in, Mona soon notice he only had a small bag for all his stuff. 

Mona soon shut the door and told Scara what room he was in and gave him a tour. But once Scaramouche saw Mona's Astrology stuff he stuck up the middle finger at it, and every time Mona got on to him. 

A while after the Landlord came over and talked to Scaramouche and me, I dismissed myself and then saw something on Scaramouches bed, but once I did I was in disbelief.

It was....

Hi! It's me the author, I know a lot of people don't like this ship but it's one of my favorites and this story is gonna be great trust me!! And I'm still working on my other story but taking a little break on it so I'm doing some fan fics because I love Genshin a lot and have so many ideas for stories but I hope you enjoyed this and I will be working on chapter 2 very soon!