Chapter 25: Happy Birthday Nene!!

Start from the beginning

"Hmm.. I think you're right, how about we go jump the person and steal it from them?" You joked with a smile, but Rui's eyes darkened as he smirked.

"Sounds like a good idea-" You cut him off by lightly punching his chest.

"It was a joke. I'm not being charged with murder buddy." You sighed as he gave you an innocent look.

"I would never do such a thing, darling~" He said with a sweet voice, lowing down to your level and putting his hand on your cheek. (not the ass i swear) You freeze, looking at him with wide eyes. You felt your cheeks heat up, you really hoped he wouldn't notice. But, of course, to your demise he did. And decided to point it out.

"Oh, your face is quite red. That surely does make you look adorable." He teased, inching his face closer to yours.

"Y/n?" You heard somebody behind you, and you felt Rui pull away from you. You turned around to see Touya and Akito.

"O-oh! Touya! hey!" You awkwardly walked over to him putting your arm around his shoulder and pulling him down to your level, hoping he didn't see anything.

"I thought you were with Tsukasa, Y/n. Isn't kissing other guys kinda cruel?" Akito said with a smirk.

"I'm not dating him, and I didn't kiss Rui!" You yelled, pulling away from Touya and stomping over to Akito.

"H-hey, I was joking! Calm down, calm down!" He pleaded, holding his hands up and stepping back.

"Tsukasa and Y/n, eh? It seems like I have some competition then." Rui commented.

"W-WHAT?!" You practically screamed, your face was on fire at this point.

"I'm joking, don't worry. I wouldn't put you on the spot like that." Rui said calmly, finally seeming like he was going to let you go.

"Where the hell is Tsukasa anyways? We've been waiting for ages." You said with a groan.

"He said he was going to help with papers after class, though, I do wish he chose a better day. We're sort of on the clock currently." Rui sighed and put his hand through his hair, which looked really hot- or um actually no 😋

As if on perfect timing Tsukasa showed up, running over to the two of you at full speed.

"Tsukasa senpai!" Touya exclaimed with a uncharacteristically happy face, and Akito scoffed.

"Y/n! Rui! Touya! I'm so sorry I was late. As a future star I must own up to my mistakes. Please forgive me!" He yelled with a saddened expression.

"Woah woah calm down, It's okay. We have to hurry home though. Bye Touya, you too Akito!!" You waved to them and started jogging to the direction of Rui's home. Rui followed you pretty quickly, he was tall so he had bigger strides than you I guess. And of course Tsukasa was panting behind you guys. Rui led you all into his house. You've been here before, but this was Tsukasa's first time. You went to the kitchen and began attempting to make a cake while Rui headed to his room, saying he already thought of an idea for Nene's gift. (ty to my bbg dopey who gave me the idea 😍😍😍)

You and Tsukasa weren't the best chefs, but you really wanted to do this right.

"Alright Tsukasa, let's look up how to make a cake!" You said with a determined face, and he looked at you with a disappointed face.

"You don't know how to bake one?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say I don't know, I would say I just don't want to ruin it by doing it by memory."

"Fair enough, youtube it is." He sighed.

The two of you wasted some time watching troom troom cake hacks before you decided this was hopeless.