E.M

he starts to kiss down my neck to my stomach i groan and tangle my hands in his hair he travels his kisses down my inner thighs giving them sloppily kisses and nips i tug at his hair evertime he nips earning a soft groan and growl from him, he pauses when he gets to my wet core his face gets closer to your core i can feel his breath against me he suddenly runs his nose along my slit making me gasp

"Elijah!" I gasp out he chuckles at me then kisses my lips my breath hitches when he sucks harshly on me clit earning him a loud moan from me suddenly i feel one of his finger run up and down my lips making my lower abdomen tingle.

Suddenly his fingers pushes into my entrance he pauses for a moment then starts moving his finger in and out making me moan loudly and arch my back as he continues to attack my clit."p-please don't stop~," I say breathless. His finger picks up speed thrusting in and out of me i feel him slide another finger him and he pushes in deep and fast as he sucks and licks my clit relentlessly making me scream when

he hit my G-spot he lifts his head up while he continues to attack my G-spot with his fingers"Found it," he growls smirking his head goes back down and continues his attack on my clit he starts to curl and un-curl his fingers making me let out a couple of whimper as the pressure in my stomach starts to build almost to the point i can't take it anymore "Elijah I-I--""Cum for me my love," he interrupts.

I cum on all over his fingers while tugging on his hair screaming his name as pleasure rocks through my body, i was a panting, sweating mess when i come down from my high he stands up and strips his boxers off i gasp when i see his cock spring free and the size of his length.

"Oh..Um, will it fit?" i gasp"I am going to be honest with you, it will hurt but once you adjust to me it'llbecome immense pleasure if it hurts to much just say stop and i will we will go at your pace trust me baby, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you," "tell me to stop and I will".he explains softly i nod at him completely trusting him"Ok. Then, what are we waiting for?" I said slightly nervous but i trust him completely.

He softly smiles at me and slowly pushes himself in bit by bit i whimper as i feel him stretching me he wasn't lying when he said it might hurt suddenly in one swift movement he buries himself in me completely he kisses tears of my face that i didn't know fell waits for a moment he stares at me with concern as i slowly adapt to the pain he grabs my hands and holds them tightly i nod when the pain gets tolerable he slowly thrusts into into me keeping my hands on his i wince a the little bit of pain that is still there but then the pain is gone and i start to feel a insane amount of pleasure"Faster, please!"

you plead pulling my hands out of his and pulling his head down to kiss him with passionHe nods in to kiss wraps my legs round his waist and picks up speed once again the tension starts to build i pull out the kiss and scratch my nails down his back pulling a growl out of him he speeds up to the point he is pounding me"Your so tight," he growls throwing back his head"Elijah! Shit! Don't stop!"

I pant that seems to have spurred on he speeds up the only thing that is heard is skin clapping against skin, my moans and his growls and groans suddenly against my will i hit my high i feel myself clench around him as my eyes roll into the back of my head, my toes curl and i dig my nails into his back"You look so hot coming undone all over my cock my love" he growls i feel him twitch inside of me and i knew he would come undone at any moment makes the pleasure build again

"Elijah!" I cry accidentally clenching my walls around his throbbing length again. He let's out a feral yet sexy growl as he throws his head back i feel him fill me with his hot seed as he rides out his orgasm he collapses by me side breathless he pulls me to him so i am against his chest i flinch when he does as i feel how sore i am but i smile as i lift my head of his chest to face him and kiss him quickly. 

There is no next chapter. 🫶🏼