𝟎𝟎𝟕| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Начните с самого начала

What she was referring to was the multiple texts that Amani had sent to her while she was sleeping, the texts consisting of a variety of threats and swears. He had only done it though because he thought she was purposely ignoring him and he didn't like that.

He wanted her all of her attention all of the time no matter what so the fact that he didn't have it when he wanted it made him feel some type of way.

"You shoulda answered my text then," Amani simply said, shrugging his shoulders, putting the blame on Aurora as to why he started acting the way he did.

"No, what I shoulda done was blocked you and not text you in the first place. I don't know what I was doing trying to talk to outside of the classroom, especially about stuff that isn't even school related," Aurora said making Amani scrunch his face up.

He understood that Aurora was slightly upset that he blew up her phone, her husband possibly finding out and something happening between the two, but he felt like that shouldn't have meant that she stopped talking to him. Especially when he had gone a full three days without being disrespectful to her, a record for him.

"You ain't finna stop talkin' to me cause I blew yo phone up. That shit dumb as hell Aurora," Amani said, raising his voice at Aurora, calling her by her first name in the process.

"Amani, watch who you're talking to because I'm still your teacher and I'm still blocking you. Don't try and make any fake accounts either or email because I'm not gonna answer," Aurora said, taking her phone out of her black jean pocket that way she could block him before she forgot.

She wasn't able to do that though because Amani quickly snatched her phone out of her hands before quickly putting it inside of his pants. He knew that was more than likely the stupidest thing to do but that was the first thing he could think of.

"Amani, take my phone out of your pants. Now," Aurora sternly said through clenched teeth as Amani felt his dick slowly but surely start to get hard from the way Aurora was talking to him.

He loved when she talked to him in a stern tone or was aggressive with him because it turned him on. Not only that but she looked extremely sexy to make her angry so a combination of the two was a sure way to make his dick stand to attention.

"Nah I'm straight. You want it then get tha shit Aurora," Amani said, purposely pushing Aurora's button just to see how mad he could get her and how much he could annoy her before she snapped.

After Amani said that, Aurora wasted no time walking forward that way she was standing right in front of Amani before sticking her hands down his pants to retrieve her cellular device, maintaining eye contact with him as she did.

Feeling Aurora's hand continuously graze his dick had Amani wanting to let out moans and groans right then and there but he knew he couldn't because it more than likely would've been even more awkward for Aurora hearing her student groaning because she was touching him.

Still feeling Aurora's hand in his pants, Aurora soon grabbed it and pulled it out before placing it in her back pocket. Once the device was secure she said, "Leave Amani. That was extremely inappropriate and whatever buddy buddy relationship you thought we were gonna have is now out the window for sure," as she pointed to the classroom.

This made Amani aggressively kiss his teeth, as he walked out of the classroom, purposely knocking stuff over for it, since he was mad that his relationship with Aurora was now the same as it was before and it was all his fault.

3 days later

"Amani wake yo ugly ass up nigga," Amira said busting into Amani's room sounding like a man, Kaseem right behind her singing a random song that Amani couldn't decipher because of how lowly he was singing it. Not only that but because he was half asleep.