Pankti - Arya !! Stop your playlist right now !!

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Ananya was huffing in anger yet again . Currently she was with Yuvraj and Maya .

Ananya - I don't understand why did you hire such an idiot Yuvi ?!

Yuvraj - Ask Maya .

Ananya - Don't you dare put the blame on Maya ! She is the most innocent person !

Maya , whispering to herself - Innocent ? Sure .

Yuvraj - I am not blaming her Anu ! She was the one who asked me to hire him !

Maya - Ananya ..... I asked him to hire Mr.Mehra .

Ananya - Why Maya ?

Maya - Because I got to know that Mr.Mehra was going through some financial crises so I thought to help him .

Ananya - Ohhhh Maya . You are such a sweetheart .

Ananya began with usual chats . "Sorry to lie Ananya but I can't let anything come between me and my revenge . You love me so much but once you get to know how I really am than you will surely hate me . This for Manav , maa , papa ." Maya thought .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Rhea returned with Ranbir . Every tenant looked at them with suspicious eyes . They started talking among themselves .

Woman - Look look Kaveri ! He is beaten up so badly ! Must have done some crime !

Kaveri - Usha bhabhi ! He must have done something big in order to get trashed like this .

Usha - You are right . These people are spoiling our chawl's environment .

Rhea went to them .

Rhea - If you wanna say something about us than say it on my face ! Why are you silent now ?! Speak !

The two women just shifted backwards . Rhea got confused and than suddenly some rotten vegetables were thrown on her head .

Rhea - Who did this ?!!

Usha - Meghna didi must have thrown her two days ago food now !

Meghna , from upstairs - Ayee !! Who dared to talk with me like that ?! Why are you standing under my rooms balcony ?!! It's your own mistake !!

Meghna went away . Usha and Kaveri also left . Rhea and Ranbir went to their room .

Pallavi was sitting with Dida when Rhea and Ranbir came inside .

Pallavi - Ranbir !! What is all this ?! How did this happen ?!!

Ranbir - Nothing mom . I am fine .

Dida - Fine ?! So many wounds !! And you are saying that you are fine ?!! How did this happen ?!

Rhea - Let me tell dida . This also happened because of Prachi . You know she asked her brother to beat Ranbir . He also get fired from his job .

Pallavi - I am just sick of this Prachi !! Whenever she is around my son , than something bad surely happens to him !!

Ranbir - Prachi didn't do anything !!

Dida - Stop defending that down market girl !!

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi had started going to college again . This was her final year , so she had to give it her hundred percent . She wasn't alone this time . Kunal , Shahana , Aryan had also started coming .

Kunal enrolled his name here so that he could study as well . All of them would be graduating together .

But rumours also followed them . Some people , who were on Rhea's side in the past were now trying to get close with Prachi .

Prachi - Why can't they leave me alone ?!! Don't they have any other work to do ?!!

Shahana - Nope they all are vele ! I can punch them on your behalf if you want .

Aryan - Why are you so violent Shahana ?

Shahana - Me ? Violent ? Oh please .... Give me a break !

Prachi - Want a break ? Grab a KitKat !

Kunal - KitKat ? If you want I can buy you a bunch of them .

Prachi - No I was just messing with Shahana .

Shahana - Awwwww..... Learn something from him Aryan !

Aryan - What do you mean ?

Shahana - When was the last time you took me on a date ?

Aryan - Wait I remember this ...... Three days ago !

At P.R. Group Of Industries , Delhi

Kiara , Sid and Pragya were sitting together .

Sid - Mom , you don't have to worry . Till I am alive no one can touch Prachi .

Pragya - I know that . But that Alia won't sit quietly . She will definitely do anything to get back at me .

Kiara - Let her do whatever she can mumma . Even than she won't be able get strand of your hair destroyed .

Pragya - If she does something this time than I will surely make her pay . Well she has to pay even if she doesn't do anything .

Sid - I am just waiting for the day when Alia Mehra will beg for death . But we won't let her die easily . We will kill her slowly.

Kiara - Sometimes I feel that Sid is a bollywood movie villain .

Sid - I am a hero !

Kiara - Yeah right ..... Roshni's hero !

Sid - Di......

Kiara and Pragya laughed . Soon Sid joined them too .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . Hope you all like it .

I guess , you all know with whom I paired Pankti with 😁 .

What will be their couple name ?

Samarthya + Pankti

1. SaNkti

2. PaRth

3. TiYa or TiSa

You can select from the above ones or suggest me some .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________