Qarar-E-Ishq |1|

__Ishq ho aur sukoon bhi ho, Arey sahab hosh me toh ho?

•••••••

The moon is shining bright as if smeared with light, well, it is. Yet, people remember it for its blemished appearance and loneliness. Why? Isn't it simple? The first glance is on your appearance, whether it's a love at first sight thing or judging someone.

The night is still young and the love between the two lovebirds is blossoming. One is shy, while the other is bold.

Talking over the phone still when the clock strikes at 2:00 am the couple seems unaware of the surrounding. Babbling about their daily routine and arguing over how they miss each other the call ended with a relief of heaviness that had him going crazy for not speaking with his wife and amusement that how someone could even love a dull looking girl like her.

But it's said Ishq is to be felt by soul and not by appearance which she didn't get still.

As Dunia descended the stairs, she was filled with overwhelming joy at the thought of finally being able to talk to her husband after a long period of time.

"To whom were you speaking?" Questioned Adeela begum, Dunia's mother carrying a strange expression.

"Rumaan se" Dunia replied casually. Unaware of her mother's suspicious eyes. "Sach mein?" Another question was thrown in her way clarifying her doubts. Her face turned pale knowing her own mother was doubting her.

"Sach me se kya matlab hai apka mama? I was really talking to Maan. And to whom would I talk with, at this time of the night?" Dunia asked not liking the accusation her mother have just put on her.

"No I didn't mean in that way. I just asked seeing you talking this late at night" Adeela begum justified her actions but Dunia knew why her mother was insecure about her looking or talking to some other man. Not saying anything she ran to her room feeling pity over her own appearance that if she would have been beautiful her mother would have not been this insecure about her married life.

Dunia is a simple girl with dusty wheat skin along with many rejections on her skin type. And when she got a alliance done with many difficulties as per the so called relatives of hers. Her mother don't want her to do anything stupid that will cause hiatus in her married life.

Because when you are beautiful your mistakes are also forgivable but when your not accepted by the society the same mistake looks inferior.

Reaching her room she tossed herself on the fluffy matress being deeply occupied by the ill thoughts that are crossing her mind to often now. After a little while of lying there a phone call interrupted making her Heartbeats rise on there own.