So, not out with friends, she means.

Minjeong leans over to Aeri holding a bottle. "Aeri-ah, you want some?"

"Sure," Aeri says, holding up her glass. She watches as clear liquid flows into it. Minjeong pours her a full shot.

She throws her head back and drinks it in one gulp. It goes down her throat smoothly and she feels it burn at the bottom of her belly the way she likes it. In the corner of her eye, she catches Yizhuo's concerned gaze.

Funny. Concern and care is not a familiar look on her, but it's intriguing. Aeri smirks and has another before she starts eating.

"So, Aeri, what are you going to SMU for?" Jimin starts.

Aeri makes a wrap with garlic and pork belly. She dabs on some sauce with her chopsticks. "Linguistics and Literature," she answers before taking a bite. "I like to read and write."

"She's a true scholar," Somi cuts in. "I've known her for like, a week and a half, and the world from her eyes is so adorable," she adds, shaking her head to get rid of the alcohol burn.

"Let's be friends," Jimin offers. "Seriously. I'm sorry we really never got to talk."

"It's fine. It's all my fault anyway," Aeri apologises, chewing. "I kept avoiding you guys because of Yizhuo."

"Because of me? Why?" Yizhuo butts in.

"Your face is so pink," Minjeong laughs at Yizhuo. Yizhuo smacks her with a hand lightly.

She holds her cheeks in her hands. "This is a light blush."

"Hm... it's less of a puppy blush and more of a full blown tomato red," Jimin says. "But it does make you look pretty. Like, shy girl in a drama, you get me?"

"Awesome," Yizhuo says, satisfied. "Anyway," she continues, turning to Aeri, "you wanna answer my question?"

"Uh, you're super intimidating. I'll admit that," Aeri grunts.

And all Yizhuo does is go, "Hm," and swirl her soju in her glass. Aeri's eye twitches. The nerve...

"So what do you major in?" she asks Jimin instead.

"Business psychology."

"What about you?"

"Me?" Minjeong swallows. "Oh, I'm a special case. I'm a dual major in performing arts and psychology!"

"...and Yizhuo?"

"Why don'tcha ask her yourself?" Somi teases, tipsy. Aeri groans. It makes Minjeong bubble up with laughter.

"Alright, I'll tell you," Minjeong says. "She's the performing art's class' ace. SMU's-"

"-Princess. Is that really a name she has?" Aeri asks. Minjeong nods seriously.

"She's had all A's above 96 percent for two consecutive years. This is going to be the third," Jimin says.

She's not surprised to hear Yizhuo majors in performing arts. That's just so her.

Somi flops onto Jimin.

"Somi? You good?" she asks. Aeri pokes her shoulder.

"Holy shit. She's out cold," Yizhuo sighs.

Aeri perks up. That's the Yizhuo she knows and likes.

It's fun to discover new things about Yizhuo, even if she doesn't mean to get close to her.

Because someone like Yizhuo is untouchable. She's rich. She's pretty. She's so...

"...she's so fucking cool," Aeri slurs, leaning against Minjeong. Blush heats up her cheeks and meat fills her stomach.

"Hey, Somi-ya, let's get you home. Okay? Somi?" Yizhuo says, patting Somi's cheeks.

Somi gives her a thumbs up quickly. Yizhuo starts digging through her pockets for her keys when Jimin interrupts.

"Ningning, Minjeong isn't feeling well either. You mind if we go home first too?"

Minjeong looks at her quizically. Sure her tolerance level is low, but she's just tipsy - who wouldn't be after a few shots?

"I'm-" Jimin squeezes her hand under the table, "Oh! Yeah, I have a migraine. I had more than three shots. Sorry, Ningie."

Yizhuo deflates and sighs. "But we were supposed to have movie night." Then, "Jimin, you okay to drive?"

"I have a good tolerance and I'm alright," she says with a smile.

Aeri watches Yizhuo with interest. Minjeong leans over to her with the heel of her palm on her temple as a feign. "Aeri, will you be okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm leaving with Jimin and Somi."

Aeri realises. "Oh no."

"Good luck," Minjeong smiles before Jimin picks her and Somi up to their car.

*~$300