Follow Me

"Ali, could you come with me for a second?"

He and his friends had just finished dinner after the intense training for the third competition just two days from now. For now, there's still a tense atmosphere between the local young agents and international young agents even since the prank war, food fight, and their skirmish in the second tournament. The only exceptions are him and...

"Ali, you will be coming or not?" Kim asked him again. Only he and Kim are still amicable with each other, even though Moon keeps telling him to stay away from Kim.

Khai and Moon keep their glare on Kim when she approached their group. When she asked him to come with her, he hesitated a bit.

"Yeah. Sorry guys, I will catch up with you guys later, okay?" He pointedly ignored the glare for Moon and now walked alongside Kim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He really shouldn't be following Kim blindly. And now he is currently inside one of the woman's toilet cubicles. With Kim in front of him. And currently riding him. What the hell?

"Hmmh...ah, it feels really good, doesn't it, Ali?" Kim said, both her hand on his shoulder.

"W-wait, we really shouldn't do this!" His hand was on both her side, trying to stop her.

She stopped, just to threaten him again with the video of him and Moon doing the nasty in the girl's dorm another day before.

"Now, now. You didn't want this video to get spread around, do you? Be a good boy and try to satisfy me, and maybe I will delete this video."

"A-alright."

And satisfy her he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, my leg..." Ali complained. They ended up doing it nearly for an hour.

"Hehehe, you complained, but didn't you the one that keeps going at it?" She talked big, but even now, her leg is still shaking. 'Damn! That feels really good! That Moon sure is lucky having him as her boyfriend.'

'Wait, could this be my chance for revenge? It's gonna be an act of sweet revenge when she walked into us doing it, preferably on her bed...'

'Though, I still need to make him addicted to me...'

"Hey," I called to him, breaking the silence in the cafeteria. Right now, there's no one else in the cafeteria beside them.

"Hmm?" He turned his head toward me.

I showed my phone to him. "There, I deleted the video." I threw my phone toward him, which he clumsily catch.

"Do you like it?" I bluntly said. Ali is really sweet, but he can be so dense sometimes.

"Like what?" He asked back, his eyes still on her phone, making sure the video is really deleted.

"What we're just doing, idiot," I said, making the gesture.

"A-ah." He stopped and look at me.

"Well?"

"I...liked it."

"Wanna do it again tomorrow?"