Clubhouse Avenue Part 1

A chill washed over me as I walked down an abandoned street. I decided to take the back root to my local grocery store. The trip took me down a long mysterious road. This road once was the magical lands that housed Mickey Moises's world famous clubhouse. But ever since Mickey and Minnie's divorce, the clubs had been knocked down. All that remained was a large hill of rubble and soul.

I was shocked when some mysterious force stopped me in my tracks. I couldn't move. "Hello there, tehehe!" A high pitched voice, crackling with the impact of a seemingly tortured past beckoned me. "Hello? Wbu can't I move?" I yelled back.

"You can!" She said. I could t tell where the voice was coming from. That is, until I saw a dark figure emerge from the pile of dirt and rubble.

"You're free to do what you want." The figure said. It was then that I noticed two large round shapes atop the head of this figure. They reminded me of something, or someone...but I couldn't remember what it was.

"Who are you" I asked.

"I'm your wildest dream," the figure replied. With this, the figure hopped into the light of the near by street lamp, fully washed in the yellow ominous light. I could then tell who it was.

Minnie Mouse.

I was overcome with shyness. Such a star standing right in front of me?? I was merely on my way to the store. What ever did I do to be graced by celebrity? She did seem quite tortured.

"I've waited all day for a hot bit like you to pass by here." Her grin was captivating as she whispered this. I felt a stir in my crotch. What was she doing to me??

"Hahaha," she laughed. Almost as if she knew the siren like power she had over me. What was she doing to me? I've never been this attracted to a mouse before? I guess there's a first time for everything.

She ran to me. Her voluptuous mouse tits bouncing with a surprising vibrancy. Everything about her screamed "death" except for the very lively sexual excitement she inspired in me.

"Ahhhh!" The mixture of surprise and arousal coxed the most surprising scream from me. But it did nothing to stop what was about to happen.

She rips down my shorts and pulls my fully erect penis from my shorts. "What are you doing Minnie?" She wrapped her thing almost non existent rodent lips around my throbbing member. All I could think is, "Is this really happening?"

"Kskskssksksksssksksskkssks" that all to familiar and arousing rat sound sent me over the edge. "MINNIE!!" I yelled. My scream was apparently loud enough to short circuit all the street lamps on Clubhouse Ave.

I shot my hot load into her wet mouse mouth. I immediately thought to myself, "will I ever be the same? Has she ruined me for eternity?"

She had, but I can't say I am sad about it.

And that, my friends, is the night the lights went out on Clubhouse Ave.