He slowly points at Ikaris, preparing to shoot. "You do not turn against your family. Gilgamesh died because of you."

"You won't succeed against me. And I will kill every one of you if I have to." Ikaris threatened.

"I held back that night because of Ajak." I grit my teeth, ignoring the sharp pain on my shoulder as I push myself up from the ground. "And now, I'll make sure to pull the air out of your lungs. I'll promise you that."

Ikaris clenches his jaw, his eyes briefly meeting Sersi's as she cried softly and turns to walk away until someone stepped forward.

"Wait," Sprite spoke up from beside Druig, her eyes still brimming with tears. "I'm going with you."

"Sprite!" Sersi called, watching as the girl rushed to Ikaris's side and start to walk away.

"What is this?" Thena entered the room with confusion, clearly unaware of what just happened.

Sprite quickly conjures an illusion of a swarm of fireflies, completely covering herself and Ikaris Thena quickly forms weapons in her hands. However, the insects soon disappear along with the two Eternals, causing her to retract the weapons.

"Why did Sprite go with Ikaris?" Makkari signed with a confused look.

"Wasn't it obvious from our argument?" I dryly chuckle, rolling my shoulder back with a crack. "She loves him."

"I knew that even before the argument." Kingo muttered and looked at everyone else, seeing that this was news to them. "Oh, you guys didn't pick up on that? He really fooled us, didn't he?"

"Kingo..."

"Karun, let's go." Kingo sighed, taking his purple jacket from the table.

"Wait, where the hell are you going?" Phastos questioned.

"I can't help you guys. I still think Ikaris is right." He admitted, causing me to shake my head in disappointment.

"So, that's it, huh? Just gonna follow him?" Phastos scoffed before he pointed to me. "He could've killed Makkari if Elyus hadn't pushed her out of the way!"

"I love the people of this planet. But if you stop this emergence, you are preventing so many other worlds like this one from being created. I still have faith in Arishem. But I refuse to hurt any of you for my beliefs." Kingo explained before moving to the exit once more.

Makkari placed her hand on his shoulder, stopping him. "We need you."

"Even with my help, we're no match. It's Ikaris."

"That's why we have to try, Kingo." I plead as I approach the two. "What happened to stick together as a family?"

"I'm sorry, Elyus." He said, making sure to look at everyone else with reassurance. "I hope to see you on the next planet."

Karun slowly followed after him but turned to face us with a saddened look. "Thank you for all you've done...for humanity. It's been a great honor." He softly spoke in Hindi before pressing his hands together in prayer with a sniffle. "I will miss you all."

"It was lovely to meet you, Karun." I give a small smile and he simply nods before leaving as well.

"Look, if I'm gonna get myself killed going up against Ikaris," Druig spoke up. "we'll need to have a backup plan."

"All of our powers, even if they're amplified, are not enough to kill a Celestial, so..." Phastos muttered.

"Well, Sersi did turn a Deviant into a tree." I point out. "Underwater!"