2- Party

After a little while we head Thomas yell from upstairs.

Thomas: GUYS PARTY STARTS IN A FEW! PEOPLE ARE ALREADY POSTING THAT THEYRE ON THERE WAY!

Me: Oh looks like we better get up

Jacob: Yeah...

I stood up from the couch almost tripping over my own two feet. Jacob caught me by my waist.

Jacob: Woah there. You good?

Me: Yeah just so clumsy I guess I tripped over my own feet!

We both laughed.

Me: I'm gonna go freshen up before the party. I'll be back in a minute.

Jacob: Ok.

Jacobs POV:

I watched her as she escaped from my hands which were still on her waist from catching her. She left. As she walked away I just thought of how perfect she was. I really like her, but she doesn't feel the same. When I put my hand on her thigh she didn't seem to like it. She just seemed like she didn't want it. I'm not gonna force her into a relationship she doesn't want. But I can still be her friend. After a bit the party started and I still had yet to see Zoey. She never came back. I looked for her and never saw her.

Bryce: Man what are you doing?

Me: Looking for Zoey.

Bryce: Jacob get over it. You literally just met her. Let's go play some truth or dare. Ok?

I rolled my eyes but I knew I couldn't say no to him or else he would just pull me over there. I nodded and followed him to the couches in the living room where everyone was sitting. Something caught my eye. It was Zoey. She was there sat next to Nai and Dixie. We made eye contact which quickly broke when Bryce pulled me to sit down next to him and Jackson.

Dixie: Ok Jackson truth or dare?

Jackson: Truth. Gotta start it off easy.

Dixie: Alright. Craziest place you've hooked up with someone.

Jackson: Easy. Jacobs room while he was outside knocking on the door.

Me: What?!! When?!!!

Jackson: In the old house. Like a year ago.

Me: Freaking weirdo.

Jackson laughed and continued the game then it got to me.

Nai: Jacob truth or dare?

Me: Dare.

Nai: Kiss Zoey.

Zoey: What?! Why does his dare have to be mine?!

Me: Chill Zoe it's just a kiss.

Zoey: No it's not. Sorry I'm not kissing you-

She rambled on about not kissing me and I finally shut her up and went over and kissed her.

Me: See? Just a kiss.

I whispered to her and she whispered back.

Zoey: We're still friends right?

I was shocked for her to say that. I mean I literally just kissed her and being friends is all she wanted.

Me: I umm- y-yeah. Yeah.

She nodded and I went over back to my seat. After a while the game ended and we all split up. I then went to the bar to see a drunk guy hitting on Zoey. I mean if that's what she wants...

???: Come on baby you know you want me.

Zoey: No I really don't.

???: Just one kiss.