Chapter 9

"How did I end up here...?"

Y/N muttered while he watched Itsuki, Raiha and Fuutarou from behind. He was just drinking, nothing else. He surely wasn't in the mood to do something that day.

"I should go check the X-Men comic."

He muttered while looking at Fuutarou who was against Raiha and Itsuki in some kind of hockey thing... He has no idea what it was.

He then saw Fuutarou getting dragged away by Raiha after he couldn't catch a plush toy from the machine.

Y/N, deciding that he wanted to give Raiha something for making his life more bearable wanted to get that plush for her. He approached the machine, looked at his pockets. He felt a dollar and put it in the machine.

Well, you know the rest. He obviously didn't win the plush. What, you expected him to win?

Suddenly, Fuutarou turned to him and approached him before talking.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. Look after them."

He said and walked past Y/N before pushing him towards the two girls. The girls looked at him confused and Raiha asked.

"Y/N-nii, where is onii-chan?"

Y/N shrugged and looked at the girl before answering her question.

"Went to the bathroom..."

Raiha pouted and crossed her arms. She then looked at the photo booth and muttered.

"But I wanted to do that..."

Itsuki sighed and approached to Raiha before patting her head and talking.

"We can do that next time Raiha-chan?"

Raiha looked at Itsuki, sadly. The sadness turned into happiness when she got an idea.

"Can we three do it? Instead of onii-can, it will be Y/N-nii. Please!"

Raiha said and looked at the teenager girl, hopefully. Itsuki turned at Y/N who just shrugged. Itsuki sighed and nodded to the small girl.

"Sure Raiha-chan."

Raiha smiled brightly and held Itsuki's hand. She then ran to Y/N and held his hand. She started dragging the two teenagers towards the booth.

Itsuki was blushing while Y/N just looked emotionless. He then whispered something to Itsuki, making her blush even more.

"You could have ask for a picture if you wanted. You didn't especially had to use Raiha for that."

Itsuki used her other hand to hit Y/N's arm while blushing. They stopped in front of the photo booth and Raiha pulled Itsuki and Y/N closer. She then stepped on the thing on the ground and talked.

"Say cheese!"

•••

Walking out of the arcade all alone, Y/N was thinking about how he passed his day. He heard Raiha say something like four Itsukis so he looked at her direction, only to see the quints.

"When can I find peace?"

"Probably never."

Y/N furrowed his eyebrows and looks around before talking.

"Am I talking to myself in my thoughts...?"

"Yes."

"Man I'm going crazy..."