"What's up friend" chris said looking over at me.

"Hey" I said going to sit next to them.

"You and byeonce back together ?" jermaine asked. "Nope" I said shaking my head.

"Why not ?" chris asked "Because she has to work to get me back"

"oh, that makes sense" he shrugged.

Beyonce walked in sitting next to me and pulled me closer to her laying her head on my shoulder.

"Move beyonce. All up on me" I mugged her pushing her back some.

"Mmcht stop playing" she said pulling me back close to her.

"I don't want you all on me" I said scrunching my face at her.

"stop lying" she said lowly putting her legs in my lap "Beyyy" I groaned.

"Move" I said trying to push her.

"Onika stop damn" she said moving my hands.

I huffed letting her lay on me. Big baby ass.

I felt her cold hand on my stomach making me jump "See no. You finna get off me"

"i'm sleepy friend" she mumbled closing her eyes.

"go lay in the bed then bb" I said lowly to her.

"You know her baby ass want you to go with her" jermaine said still looking at the game.

"Right. You send her off she gone start whining and stomping" chris agreed.

"Shut the fuck up !" beyonce said popping her head up.

"I'm just saying bro. You know you act like a lil girl" chris said and she smacked her lips.

"And wasn't you just talking about how you miss sleeping with onika ? You said you only sleep good when sleeping with her" jermaine said.

Yea cause her ass be sucking on my titties.

"bro you talk too damn much" beyonce mumbled getting off me and standing up.

She looked down at me rubbing her eye "Are you gonna sleep with me ?"

"yea, come on" I said knowing she won't take no for an answer.

I got up off the couch and walked to the room with beyonce "Lets watch a movie" she said taking her shirt off.

"What movie ?" I asked.

"Something funny" she mumbled getting in the bed.

I grabbed the remote before getting in the bed next to her. She took the remote from me putting something on.

She put on major payne making me roll my eyes.

Don't get me wrong I love this movie. But I HATE watching it with beyonce.

She always say the lines with them. Especially the funny ones .

Then she does this annoying ass laugh after.

"I thought you was going to sleep" I said "I am, I just wanna watch this until I fall asleep"

"Mann don't be saying all the words to the movie" I said and she chuckled.

"I won't" she mumbled getting comfortable on me.

I sighed knowing she was lying and sat up a little more since I wasn't sleepy and didn't feel like laying down.

Honestly i'm just waiting for beyonce to try to pull my nipple out.

She put her hand back under my shirt watching the movie with her thumb in her mouth.