11. Destined Star-Crossed Lovers

Magsimula sa umpisa

"P-please." She sobbed, furious tears slipping down her face. Hands holding onto the edge of her clothes, "You have to believe me. I didn't know he would reach out to me. I don't even know how he did..."

And how did Tako know about this anyway?

"Still, you willingly told him where you were didn't you?" His head cocked to the other side, big form not letting her see anything else. "I should have known your loyalty to him would mean more to you than my plans, than me. You're a sellout, a liar! You're just like –"

He stopped himself not wanting to spill her name. Smacking his teeth with his tongue in distaste at the thought of his soul bearer.

"Like, who?" Y/n egged him on, e/c eyes begging him to just tell her already. "Like your soulmate? The one you killed. Why do you hate her so much!? What did she do to you?"

Breathing hard, he pushed back to give them space. "I'm not telling you. You've proven to me you can't be trusted."

"Tako, please. I swear to you, I didn't think he would reach out to me. But there's something wrong, he's going to die soon regardless of me staying away from him. Which I still don't understand. But you knew, didn't you?" Y/n asked him, hurt lasing her words.

Why would he lie? He didn't seem like the type to lie. He's been upfront with her with everything.

"Of course, I fucking knew. I was nice enough not to tell you, and let you live in this fairytale world, where you think everything is always fucking sunshine and rainbows." His voice rose, echoing around the room. "Where everyone gets a great fantastic happy ending when it's not true! I was willing to let you think it was only you who died and not him because I'm not a fucking asshole!"

"Who's the liar now?" Y/n snapped back, getting upset for endangering her Tamaki. "How could you?! You know what he means to me, and for whatever twisted goal of yours, you were going to let someone innocent die. Someone that I love with all my heart. He's done nothing to you! We've done nothing to you..."

"So what?! You love him, whoop de-fucking-do. Fucking, lucky him! Not everyone was privileged enough to get someone who loved them unconditionally the way you do to him. Not everyone got someone as kind and loving. Caring and compassionate, willing to sacrifice everything for their wellbeing! Some of us, have been thrown into the dark and only experienced sorrow and pain, and the worst there is to be in this fucking world!"

"Ta–"

"You want to really know what happened with my useless of an excuse soul bearer?" His jaw clenched with anger, interrupting her. Worked up for how everything in his life has always gone to shit. "We met at a young age too. But unlike you, she made my life a living hell!" He snarled, at the thought of his dead soul bearer. "Made me feel worthless and used me until there was nothing left of me."

This was the first time she ever saw any emotional pain from him. His voice broke with every syllable he spoke. Voice hoarse trying to make her understand what he went through. Her heart cracking from the confession, he probably hasn't told anyone else. He was truly alone.

"She was cruel and spiteful. God, forbid she didn't get what she wanted that instant. Forced me to fucking mate with her..." Y/ns breath hitched, her eyes wide from what that meant, shaking her head for how horrible his experience was. "–when we turned twenty-one, and then still had the audacity to use me like a fucking object! How could I ever refuse any request she gave me as the mate? I fucking couldn't!"

His hands trembled with anger, remembering that witch. Her sinister smile and dark eyes. Her sultry commanding voice that he could never break away from. That he could never forget.