"You good?"

"Yeah yeah, I choked a bit khm"

"Yeah you accidentaly started laughing because you choked huh?"

"Okay, okay, I'm staying silent."

Meguru then started a random conversation about some football shit that they were doing in their free time I guess, I couldn't even listen to that, but besides that, I noticed Anya literally sitting on the armrest of the chair Meguru was sitting on.

But that wasn't the point, the point was Meguru's hand?? Which was on Anya's thigh???? What the fuck is going on?? AND WHY DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT??

I texted Anya just becsuse I didn't want to be too obvious around everyone else, but with that nonchalant hand placement that Meguru pulled, I doubt that they're keeping anything a secret.

Y/N:
You have some explaining to do.

Anya:
Girl wtf are you talking about?¿ 🙄

Y/N:
Really? What about that hand on your thigh? That doesn't count as important huh?

Anya:
Ion know whatchu talking about 😌😏

Y/N:
You're going to my place after class, I want everything on paper and in detail.

Anya:
Deal haha

After that moment I kind of just got into my head and thought, about nothing. My head was empty this time, I just disociated for some reason while smoking another cigarette.

And then Thea just pulled me by my hair, breaking my non existent thought with "Get up, we gotta go to anatomy class".

Gurrrlll don't do this to mee, I hate when I have to the second uni building, it's too far.

"Do we really have to? We have the material online I can't look at another naked grandpa."

"I mean, as far as I can see, Rin isn't a naked grandpa."

I just turned around to face Meguru walking with Itoshi, who's not that happy to be with us.

"The fuck you mean Rin? Where is George?"

Thea turned to me and said that George apparently had a knee surgery so we have another model for anatomy class. But she didn't know who it was until now.

Brielle suddenly started laughing and oh boy

"I think Y/N is relieved that she's finally going to see a young male body after years of being single and not dicked down."

You could just hear "gross" coming from Rin's mouth while he was looking at the trees while we were going down the hill.

Even tho she was joking, this was really fucking embarrassing especially in front of this guy.

So, I pulled Brielle by her hood and whispered in her ear

"You really have a death wish huh?"

She turned to me smiling from ear to ear

"Daaamn you're gonna make me wet with those words giiirl"

I can't believe with who I'm friends with, someone should give me a medal already.

Eventually, we came to the second academy building, breathing like we just ran a marathon. As much as we all go up and down the hill every day, we never got used to it. Not to mention that some of us go to the gym and have football practice as far as I heard.

We got in the atelier and the professor was... really happy to see Rin???

He got up to him to hug him, and Rin was also smiling?

I thought that this guy was uncapable of feeling human emotion.

"Rin, my child, how are you? I haven't seen you since last year when you were in my class."

"Um, yeah I didn't really had time to visit. I'm sorry uncle. And I'm fine."

UNCLE? EW, no wonder why I hate this professor.
This man is completely unhinged and angry all the time. I can't stand that shit.

"It's okay, I know you're busy with managing academy classes and football and... other things. Now go and take off everything but boxers, for now you can leave them, next time you're probably be naked all the way."

I just turned to Meguru staring at him like a calf in a colorful door. "Why didn't you tell us about all this? AND WHY DID HE JUST SAID 'NEXT TIME'??"

"Um maaaaybe Rin will be our model for the next 2 months since he needs money for himself and doesn't have classes at the this time."

I'm literally so annoyed right now, I swear I'm just going to leave and not come here for the next 2 months. Why this annoying guy has to be here??

Thea came to me visibly annoyed at me "Are you really insulting him in your head? Maybe he needs the money for something important, why are you annoyed because he's here? You were annoyed when Brielle came to us but now we're all best friends. Leave him alone and be decent, who knows what's happening in his head. Don't make a fuss and make this hard for all of us."

I didn't want to say anything because, really, it would be pointless because... She's right. I'm always overreacting, being angry, desociating..
Maybe I should treat Rin like a test of my control and patience. In every aspect.

Because this man just got almost fully naked.

"Oh boy.."

Damn could yall imagine that I finally updated this shit lmao

Z.