I WANT A PLAY (full version)

"Althea !!" Someone calling my name. I turned to the back of the voice. I stopped playing with my playmates because my mom was calling me.

"Ma-ma ..." I nervous because mama's face was already red because she was so angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave the house! But what did you do, you disobeyed what I said! "She said anger.

Mom pulled my arm so I drifted off.
"But mom, I want to play with them! "I said and sobbed.

"Althea !, what are you saying ah? You don't have a playmate! "mama asked. I stopped crying and wiped away the tears.

"Mama there, they oh!" I pointed at my back but I didn't see any children playing.

"Althea, just come into the house! And when I see you here outside the house you will see what you have never seen before!! "Because of what mama said I was suddenly scared of her.

I immediately ran into the house and went to my room before it was locked.
Just now I saw mama who was furious and scary.

I burst into tears in my bedroom and repeatedly said "I want a play!" until I fell asleep in my bed.

I woke up with someone caressing my hair. I immediately got up and was surprised at what I saw.

"Ana ..." I whispered.

"How did you get into my room? Mama might see you here" I whispered to her and stepped towards the door to make sure the door was locked.

"Your mom can't see me, it's just you... because you're my playmate" Ana said sadly to me.

I met Ana when we just moved here last week. She was the only child I saw like me and I could talk to. She said when I asked her where her parents were she said "They are far away so they left me here alone" so from then on I told him that she could be mama my mama so she agreed.

Ana was dressed and holding a doll when I first saw her here. It's a good thing Ana has a doll but I don't have one because my mom and I are in a hurry to move house and we brought very few things. While Ana and I were playing, I noticed a wound on her head and she saw me looking at her so she averted her eyes.

"What happened to your head Ana?" I asked and was about to approach him when she pushed me.

"Don't come near me!!!" said Ana and went to the window with her back turned and fell. I was startled and stood up.

"ANA!" I shouted in fear approaching the window.

I looked down the window but saw nothing. I rolled my eyes until I saw mama digging in the ground.
What is mama doing? it's night but still digging?.

I approached the door of my room and opened it then went down the stairs. As I descended I saw mama holding a hammer.