𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Start from the beginning

I packed my bag and took my car keys. After that I got into my car and drove off to Onika's house.

| | |

„Okay Bey, you can do this" I said to myself while I looked into the mirror in my car.

I hope this goes good. I need her in my life. I don't even care about the partnership. I just felt like the biggest idiot for doubting her.

I got out of my car and slowly and not even a slightest bit confident knocked on her front door. It felt like infinity to wait in front of the door.

I played with the roses I got her and just prayed my last prayers before I heard light footsteps coming towards the door. With every step, my heart started to beat faster and not in its right pace. Almost like I'm about to have a heart attack. Literally like that.

The door opened and there she stood. My eyes wandered up and down scanning her face and her body. She looked a bit shocked just as I did. Onika was so beautiful. She wore grey nike shorts and a white crop top. Her boobs looked so perfectly shaped as well as her hips. Goddess.

Not even a „hello" came out of my mouth. I was shocked. Scared of what was about to happen. I just wanted her to be mine. Safe with me.

I couldn't let this sit on me. I know too much ego is bad, but right now I didn't have an ego at all which was worse.

We stared at each other before I cleared my throat.

„Hey Onika" simply like that.

I couldn't allocate her face expressions. It was mysterious.

„Hey" she greeted me back and leaned herself against the door frame crossing her arms.

I took a big breath. „I want to talk to you...or to be more specific...I want to apologize in the first line."

„I made a big mistake for accusing you, I know you'd be the last person who would to something like that. I realized that and I'm so fucking pissed at myself for believing in things I see. Sometimes it's just not like that and you gotta listen to your feelings and stuff...just...I'm still not good at this, but I wanna do this because I want you to know how much you mean to me. Since you're in the Holding I'm happier than I've ever been. I love talking to you and discuss plans and sketches...but despite this work shit - I love to spend time with you, I love going out with you and I love to kiss you and hold you." I truly uttered as she looked at me.

„It's always quality time with you and even if it's not, I'm enjoying holding you and be with you. I do have a lot of mistakes Onika. I know that, and I do wanna apologize for even doubting you in the first place. I truly apologize Onika."

We looked at each other. Her expression never changed. It felt like hours waiting for her response. I didn't even care if I had to wait years, I just want her to accept my apology.

„Bey..." she came closer to me and looked up a bit since she's smaller than me.

I handed her the roses as she smelled them inhaling the fresh scent.

„Thank you. For the roses and for the apology. It means so much to me and I am accepting it."

Oh my god. Thank you. So much.

I let out this final breath as my lips curled into a smile.

„I'm so glad...I'm so happy" I said and pulled her into my wrapping my arms around her body.

„I promise I will never doubt you again, I swear" I said and she smiled and nodded.

„Do you know who it was?"

„I'm not sure about it but I think my mother" I said honestly as we pulled away.

„But that's not even the important right now, important is, that you forgave me for my dumb decision. And you know that you can come back to work."

„Thanks Bey" she smiled at me which made me smile too.

„Nic?" someone's voice appeared in her house very close to us.

My eyebrows furrowed as I faced her.

„Ayo cam' here" the male voice uttered.

I was ready to fight this bitch whoever this is.

„Onika who is that?" I asked and she looked at me concerned.

| | |

Hi guys, I hope y'all are good and u liked this chapter.

Here some questions:

1) Bey apologizing to Nicki?

2) Nickis reaction?

3) Who is at Nickis house?

4) Bey's reaction to someone in Nicki's house?