Chapter Five: The Fire Rises

~.~.~Y/n's POV~.~.~
•Part 6•

The aftermath of the game was ecstatic, positive and no stress. Cheers and jeers were heard from the many stands of wizards and witches, launching sparks of green, white and orange to celebrate the Irish win.

"I told you." I whispered into Cedric's ear, pettiness riding in the tone of my voice.

"Okay, fine. I lose, but Bulgaria still did well." Cedric tired to bargain, giving me a defeated smile.

"They only did well because because Krum caught the snitch. Ireland was doing so much better." I said, rising of my seat to follow the sea of people exit the stadium.

I was sandwiched between Fred Weasley and Cedric, as we single-filed down the tall, winding stairs towards the door of the stadium. There was a atmosphere of happiness and cheeriness among the people.

We made it to the bottom of the stairs where Cedric and I met Amos, who had walked down near the front of the line of many people with Arthur. He too wore a smile of great satisfaction.

"Great game wasn't it!" He said to me and Cedric enthusiastically, patting our shoulders as soon as we came into his arm range.

"It was a great game!" I replied, trying to match his tone of excitement.

"Let's say we go back to our tent and celebrate!" Amos said.

He shook hands with Arthur and the eldest of the Weasley sons. I hugged Ginny, Hermione and Harry goodbye, whilst shaking hands with Ron and George (who embraced me in a hug moments later).

"I'll see you on the train Lestrange." George said, pulling me away from the hug.

"Thanks, Weasley. I'll see you on the train." I smiled. "Bye Fred." My voice suddenly changed to a plain and expressionless tone.

He ignored me.

"Anyway." Amos clapped his hands together. "Come on then. I brought mock firewhiskey for you two."

"Mock firewhiskey?" I asked with a slight tone of surprise as we began to walk back to our tent, steering away from the Weasley's, following a new crowd towards the wide field with tents standing tall, stretching for miles.

"Yep, seeing as you two are still young to drink, I got a mock one."

"Dad, I turn 17 in a month." Cedric argued. "And Y/n will be under our supervision."

"Think about what her parents would say if they found out she was drinking underage!"

"Amos, my parents are in Azkaban. I really don't think they would care if I was drinking." I simply said to the man.

"Fair..." he paused. "No, you two are still not drinking, I got mock firewhiskey for you both and it's not going to waste."

"Okay." Me and Cedric sighed, but giving each other a defeated smirk.

We eventually made it back to the tent, there was three glasses out on the coffee table, two nearly identical looking glass bottles, each had the same label printed, except one of them said 'mock' infront of the 'firewhiskey'.

"I'll take these, and pour you both a glass." Amos said, snatching the bottles away from mine and Cedric's reach.

"Thank you Amos." I said as he handed me the glass of mock firewhiskey.

"You are very welcome Y/n." The man smiled, now passing a glass to Cedric.

The three of us sat down and talked about the match and whilst we drank our firewhiskey (or a fake version of it). There was laughter, smiles and even a muggle board game that George gave me one year for Christmas, even if it was to spite my parents.