Blurb: 9/10

While reading this blurb, it felt like something was missing. The blurb needs a bit more descriptiveness I think. Though, I do like the blunt vibe you're going for because it fits the story well.

Plot Development: 13/15

My problem with the plot is that "A Deal with the Wolves" is placed before "A Dance with a Druid" even though it chronologically takes place after the following chapter. Other than that, the plot runs smoothly!

Character Development: 10/10

I love the characters and how they interact. I like how all the characters are different and there are no two alike. You did a great job with these characters and their introductions were wonderful!

Grammar & Puncuation: 3/5

The main problems with this were the structure and words used in some of the sentences/paragraphs. There were also a few grammatical errors that need fixing.

Overall Enjoyment: 20/20

I love this book so much! Like, everything about it just screams medieval and fantasy, two things I love so freaking much! So, yes, it's safe to say that I fully enjoyed reading his.

TOTAL: 64.5/70

*2nd place*

Book: The Kingmaker

Book: The Kingmaker

Author: YouCanCallMeCorn

Book Cover & Title: 10/10

The cover is just... AMAZING! Totally gives me that wow factor! And I didn't understand the title at first, but it becomes clear later on!

Blurb: 6/10

While the blurb is very, very short, it does tell all that should be. But, I think it would be much more attractive to add in some more descriptions of plot and characters.