2 The disruptive element

She had been on patrol for two hours and had only killed a single vampire, one that was really not good at fighting. It had lasted less than a minute and she needed some action. Faith continued to walk in the San Francisco cemetery. If in an hour she didn't find anything to put under the stake : she would go to 3P, a new trendy club. Having a blast and burning off her calories will be a perfect executory and maybe bring a man home... She heard a woman's scream in the distance.It's about time, she thought. The brunette turned back to meet her. When she arrived, what she saw made her want to vomit. A silhouette of a man was standing in front of the body of the blonde woman. He had slashed the young lady and her intestine was sticking out of the open belly. She pulled on the robe that was her clothing to try to pull it away from the corpse, but it only removed a piece of cloth.

- You make me a strip tease, darling ? shouted the brunette.

Her smile disappeared when she saw that it was a hairy beast, even if the darkness of the cemetery did not allow her to see well. In short, it was a cruel beast, so she could hit it and she gave herself a good time. The animal hit her head on the ground, knocking her down. Faith got up as fast as she could not give her assailant another chance. But he had disappeared, only the young woman's corpse was still there attracting flies. She took the time to warn her unit. And first thing tomorrow, she'll go to Buffy's house. She needed to forget her defeat, so she went dancing. She had earned it.

Buffy woke up in a bed she didn't know, curled up in linen sheets. Her head ached, confused. Her friends were across from her on the couch and looked the same way

- What are we doing here? she asked

- I don't know, Giles said, trying to carry her heavy head. We just woke up like you ! Willow had the strange feeling that some of her powers had been taken away, yet she could still feel them inside her. It was as if her powers were diseased

- I feel something strange," the witch said. I feel like there's no magic left.

- Xander you had an accident on a magic germ? Did you forget to turn green? mocked the chosen one.

She was referring to the time when, in order to save the world for the umpteenth time, Buffy had destroyed the seed of the Wonders. From it, was born all the magic of this world ! Since then, after many adventures, Willow had created a new core of magic.

- I was driving normally and I woke up here. Hey, in my defense, we were home and I was starting to win at charades!

- I feel like my magic is still there in me," Willow said, oppressed. But I have the feeling that a force wants to lock it up forever in my body

- I can always turn myself into a vampire, the vampire said, then he came back in his human form.

They observed the place. It was a small room that looked like an infirmary with a few medicines laid out here and there on the shelf. There was only one bed and Buffy got out of it.

- Besides, there are some people who have privileges compared to others, Xander complained while looking at her. I woke up on this couch!

- But something is wrong. I bought this outfit seven years ago and I lost it a long time ago, she said, looking at the outfit she had missed so much.

- Me too, Willow exclaimed, looking at her outfit of the day.

- Ladies and fashion. It won't help us to know what we are doing here, mocked Xander.

- Yes, said the watcher. 

He was interrupted by a door that opened suddenly. It was a man of medium height, Caucasian, with short wavy brown hair and a manuscript in his hand. He looked annoyed!