1 The never ending story

"The trouble with changing the world is worth it ! " Thinks Buffy wile looking at her friends partying.

It was a sentence she would often repeat to herself, so often that she was not counting how many times anymore. Buffy was a vampire slayer since 1996, activated when she was barely 15 years old. In every generation there is a chosen one, a girl with the strength and skills needed to hunt vampires and any other demons. Usually the chosen ones weren't alive for long, they would be often eliminated by the opposing camp. But the pretty blonde with green eyes had thwarted all predictions, as it has now been 15 years old that she endorses this role. She ended up getting used to it. But he would never had made it without the help of her former watcher, Giles. Her mentor was a 50 years old English with whom she developed a fatherly bond. He was quite serious even though this had not always been the case during his teenage years. His tiny round glasses were decorating his wrinkled face. It was convenient for someone who always had its nose buried in books. Giles was practicing magic, he was not as powerful as Willow, but he knew some spells that could help resolving troubles with demons.

Buffy was lucky enough to be surrounded by her faithful friends Xander and Willow. However Willow had changed a lot since she met the slayer. At the beginning, the redhead was shy, especially towards boys. She was a Krelboyne good at computers, but then she became interested in magic. Over the years, her practice improved thanks to the love of her life, Tara. But the witch was accidentally killed by a stray bullet. The killer was a member of the evil Trio. Willow lost her mind and almost destroyed the world because of her deep sorrow. She got stopped by Xander, who even though he has no powers, managed to reason the great witch thanks to his friendship as they were aware that she was no longer in control of her emotions. The slayer and the witch waged great battles. They changed the rules of this world by restoring the power contained in the scythe, the slayer's weapon, to all women or potential slayers. Thus the world was changed, instead of one slayer, they were now hundreds of slayers.

Xander, eternal blundered but loyal and courageous was their best friend. He help them as much as he can by doing researches. He decided to call their team the "Scooby Gang". He also had some knowledges inmilitary tactics, this was practical to handle the troops of young slayer. Since last year, he was also Joyce's father, a little girl whose mom was nobody else than Dawn. Dawn, Buffy's sister, who was actually a mystical energy that could open portals across different worlds. The monks have decided to provide her with fictitious memories : becoming he slayer's sister to protect her from Glory, a bad goddess. The pretty blonde knew it, but never stopped loving her sister.

At the balcony, Buffy was starring at Xander and Dawn's house, fulled with guests who are important to her : Andrew and Giles were finishing a game of Scrabble on the garden table, the game was pretty tight between the two players. Willow and Faith were discussing peacefully, which is rare as Willow has always hated her. But Willow was no longer afraid of Faith stealing her friends as Faith has changed a lot. Buffy starred at Spike and Angel sipping a glass of pig's blood, even though it was disgusting to her. This made her want to ask Xander to cook a well-cooke steak on the barbecue. Dawn slipped away to put her daughter, Joyce, to bed on the second floor.

This evening in their honor was well deserved after what Harth, the twin brother of the slayer of the future put them through. They just faced the biggest battle of all, with Melaka Fray. As a result, all ancient evil demons were expelled from their world. Unfortunately they also lost Illyria, an ancient demon, allied to them, they had to send her back to so she can make sure none of them escape. She was thinking about Maleka, and the future they modified together, saving him from his macabre destiny. He must be more glorious than last time she visited him. Let's hope so... Anyways, it is inevitably better than the slums she saw during her time travel. Did she manage to adapt to the changes ?