𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

    Renee smiles as she sees a flock of seagulls fly by and then circle back around to where they came from. It was like they'd just come to say hi to her and then go back to their homes. As the girl grew older, she noticed how kind, loving, and loyal animals were. Even the most violent ones had a soft spot for her. Kind of like Ezekiel.

    The mutter of his name sent all supernaturals running for the hills, yet to Renee, he was a giant—but very possessive—a teddy bear. She was aware that he was only like that with her, but despite how much he tried to deny it, she had softened his big bad vampire shell. He grew softer, more human to everyone, although he was still quite terrifying.

    "God, animals love you, don't they?" Ezekiel chuckles, eyes following the beautiful flock of white birds flying off into the dark blue sky. Both of their bodies damp from their late night swim in the ocean, Renee's white dress clung to her body just as Ezekiel's black suit pants did the same to him.

    Renee laughs and looks up at him, "I'm literally Mother Nature, what did you expect?"

    His bright gaze bores down upon her as his lips curl into a sweet smile. Hugging his arms tightly around her, he moved so that her back pressed against his front and so that he could hug her from behind. His lips brush against the top of her wet hair, pressing a light kiss on it.

    "I really made you soft, didn't I, you big scary vampire?" Renee snickers, melting into his stronghold. It would be impossible to leave his grip, not that she even wanted to. The years of fighting and killing added to his muscles, not to mention, the way he had to fight when he was merely a human.

    Ezekiel lets out an offended huff, "I am not soft."

    "Okay," Renee nods simply.

    Ezekiel looks down at her with a slight pout. Did she think he was soft? He was Ezekiel Mikaelson, he wasn't soft. She's delusional. Him? Soft? No. Absolutely not. "I'm not."

    "I never disagreed."

    "You're being mean," his pout deepened as a chuckle fell from Renee's lips.

    "I'm so very sorry, baby," Renee turns her head and looks up to see his frowning face. A light smile graced her tan face, eyes glimmering in complete amusement. No one would believe her if she told them how he'd act with her, but she didn't mind. Only she got this side of him, only she could bring him down to his knees, only she could talk back without having her heart ripped out—not that he could.

    "I think," his lips meet the salty ocean-kissed lips that belonged to her for a moment, "you should make it up to me."

    "Mm, I don't think so, pretty boy," Renee rolls her eyes despite the wide grin on her face. It was adorable how he'd get turned on by just her mere presence. Her ego definitely loved it. She would never have to do anything if she wanted to have sex, just a simple look, and she has whisked away into the bedroom.

    Ezekiel whines, his head dropping to her neck, "please, baby."

    That's right. Ezekiel Mikaelson, the big bad Original, was submissive to Renee Winters, the innocent mother of all creations. It was quite funny to think about how someone like him could give up all of his control for one release. And despite her kind nature, Renee was quite cruel in bed. She loved the control she had over him. The way he begged and the way he was such a good boy.

    They were an iconic duo.