Chapter 2- Here Comes Drama!

Summer's pov:
I think... I think I have a crush on Peter.

Peter's eyes flutter open. "Mmm, good morning Summer." He yawns. A smile grows across my face. "Mornin'!" I sit up as I speak, and walk into the bathroom, to change.

After changing, I walk back into my room, expecting to see Peter, but he's gone. I notice a note laying on my bed. Confused, I grab the note, and read it:

Hey Summer,
I had to leave quickly. Mr Stark needed me at work, but I'll see you after school! Try to avoid Freddy. Have a great day!
-Peter♡

I grin uncontrollably. He's so sweet!

Peter's pov:
I stare at the clock in boredom. We have a substitute teacher today, and they are trying to teach us something we learnt years ago. Finally, the bell rings loudly, and noise fills the classroom, as everyone gathers their stuff.

Since it is break, I decide to go check on Summer. I rush to the roof. After making sure that no one followed me, I quickly strip my clothes, leaving me in my Spiderman suit. Then I swing towards Summer's school.

I land near a window, and immediately see Summer, with Freddy. Why the hell is she with that idiot?

"Karen?" I murmur. "Yes, Peter?" Karen's bionic voice rings under my mask. "I'd like to hear what Summer and Freddy are saying." I state, and the next second, I can hear everything inside the building. I ignore all the other conversations, and just focus on Summer and Freddy.

"I'm telling you, I didn't mean to cheat!" Freddy exclaims. Summer whirls around to face him. "I'm done with your stupid excuses, Freddy!" She yells, and I small grin appears on my face. She's standing up for herself.

"We can still be friends,though." Summer states. She then walks into a bathroom nearby, and Freddy sticks the finger up at some kids who were watching, then runs his hand through his hair.

I see a glimpse of a clock on the wall, and my eyes widen. Break time is over. I'm late. I swing back to school as fast as possible.

Summer's pov:
The only thing I've had on my mind all day, is Peter. I think I really like him, and I've decided that I'm going to tell him my feelings this afternoon.

I hear the familiar sound, the one I always hear before Peter arrives, then he walks off the balcony, and into my room. "Her Sum." He grins, and I reply with a smile. Peter sits on the end of my bed. "Spiderman kept an eye on you today. I told him the situation, and he was worried, so he made sure that Freddy didn't do anything bad to you." He states. I raise an eyebrow. "You let me get stalked by Spiderman?" I grumble.

Peter's eyes widen. "Well, I, uh..." He starts, but I cut him off. "I'm just messing with you!" I smile, and Peter returns in.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few seconds, before Peter finally speaks up. "I have something to tell you." He whispers. I give him a look to continue, and he takes a deep breath. "I have a crush on you." Peter says quickly, and I smile. "I have a crush on you too." I state, and before he can react, I grab his face, and lean in. Our lips collide.

I hear a gasp, and Peter and I separate. Freddy stands there, in absolute shock, and a tiny bit of hurt on his face. Great. Here comes drama!

Another chapter😘! Make sure to vote, comment and follow🎉.
Luv E☕